“Stumbled upon ...”
Review of Fogo Bar & Kitchen

Fogo Bar & Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Fogo Bar & Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #267 of 2,516 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Sooooo originally we were planning on eating Persian ... walked in and the restaurant was fully booked.
Off we tootled (I was sulking) and we stumbled upon this place (it was fate!!!)
Yummy food, quick service, catered for my mocktail addiction.
Such a chic little joint.
They have there own parking (I found out later)
Can see the chefs prepare the food in front of your eyes which I always like .
Anyway enough of my babbling
Go check it out the sea bass was pukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
And the Columbian waiter was cute too (ask him for extra chocolate with your bill)
(Wait don’t that’s just me being cheeky as ever)

1  Thank samkiyani

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve been wanting to come here since it opened, being that the outside looks very inviting. While the place isn’t that busy, it has a surprisingly authentic Italian feel, with fresh produce and rustic decor connecting the bar and the kitchen.

The food was prepared as I ordered and I could see the chef adding the fresh ingredients that were on display to my meal, a nice touch. The food itself was superb, plated with elegance and most importantly tasted great.

The seafood risotto was the highlight for me, with each element complimenting the other to make for a really delicious main. The dessert was also quintessentially Italian and lived up to the standard of previous Italian desserts I’ve had. The only gripe is that the dessert was still slightly frozen and was a bit hard to cut through. I also enjoyed the different selections of coffee that was offered which was also smooth and dark.

You can come here just for the coffee but for a more complete experience, the food is not to be missed. The staff were all welcoming and attended to everything with warmth. I would recommend coming hear over the surrounding pubs, it has created some welcome flair along the street usually dominated by fast food places or decrepit pubs.

2  Thank Zain C
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The food here was great and the staff were friendly and attentive. It had a relaxed atmosphere and I would rate this over the branded Italian chains. Will most certainly be returning.

1  Thank iancarpie
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We decided to book the place for my wife's birthday as it was recommended by our friends who had already ate there and it also looked really classy and chic. we had 16 guests and they all had a really good night as the food as well as hospitality of staff was outstanding and most importantly my wife had a top birthday. we will definitely go back for a meal and their tasty deserts :-)

1  Thank Ebi0306
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing welcome comfortable atmosphere and very friendly good friendly too and food very tasty and place is so lovely made an effort definitely be back thanks so much