“Sully”

Comptoir Libanais
Ranked #38 of 2,537 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came with my wife was served by Jordan, lovely guy and made our experience 10/10 food was delicious, will definitely be coming regularly due to him and the food!! Deffo would recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited today with my husband. We were attracted by the beautiful vibrant decor which is very welcoming. We both chose a main course, I had the Chicken wrap and my husband chose the Lamb Tagine. Both arrived quickly and the meals were delicious. Kevin our waiter was excellent, very friendly and knowledgable. We would not hesitate to recommend this place.
Martina

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this restaurant with my family in Oct'18. My wife had visited this place with her friends before. So it was on her recommendation that we chose this place. I myself didn't know of this place.

But was I surprised? I was !!!. The food was excellent. I had such good Lebanese food in London, but never in Birmingham. So it was great that we now had such a good place to choose in Birmingham.

Added to the good food, the service was top class. The staff are friendly, really upfront about recommendations, based on our preferences, attentive and really friendly. There was one waiter Hussein or "H" as he introduced himself as. He is a credit to this place.

The decor was really nice. They were selling almost everything that they had used to decorate the place with, like bags, vases, etc. But the net effect on the decor due to the all of them was really good.

Overall, we all were really pleased. We would definitely go back to this place again.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank onlineconnoisseur
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant place to eat, and great service from H. Wonderful, will definitely go again when we're in the area.

1  Thank Mark J
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Greatly anticipated the return visit to this beautiful restaurant in Grand Central. This time with family in tow. We were greeted nicely by the manageress and sat at a lovely table towards the back of the restaurant. It was busy almost full. The place was buzzing with great music and aromas of great smelling food. We were lucky to be served again as before by H. He is fast becoming one of my favourite servers in Birmingham. I had the Mussakhan, wife had the lamb kofta tagine and my sister had the lamb kofta platter. Every dish was superb. Delicious and filling. We had no room for desserts but shared some Baklava which were amazing. Again pretty much the whole meal was chosen by H individually for us. His knowledge and choices were excellent and his passion for the job is obvious. We were told about his favourite brand in Comptoir group "Kenza" we look forward to visiting when next in London. Thanks to everyone and especially to H for making the evening a big hit with the family.