“Amazing food friendly staff”
Review of The Veggie Chippy

The Veggie Chippy
Ranked #287 of 2,517 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The owner was so friendly and gave us a few samples to try - the Vish is amazing! Definitely recommend. Even my partner loved it and he's a non vegan/vegetarian definitely will be back!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Thank you veggie chippy for making us feel very welcome amazing menu the food is a must for everyone this chippy goes above and behind and love the fact no animals are killed for us humans bellies to be full 10/10 from us see you again

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

What can I say apart from this place is a MUST for veggies and non!
We had the veggie doner kebab and paneer tikka, and it was amazing!
The owners went above and beyond with their customer service and offered us little tasters of other foods!!
Definitely coming back here again

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I had the cod and chips. It was done proper chip shop style and was very tasty. The vish tasted of fish and it even flaked like fish. The nori skin was authentically fishy and chewy just like real skin. I just wish it was closer to me as I would like to work my way down the menu which had doner kebabs to vegan pizzas.

1  Thank Robert_Bridgeroad
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Went in to order... had a masala vish n chips and my friend had a mixed donner wrap...fireee. the food was ultimate high grade lol..cnt wait to go back... 1000 %