1,070 results
All reviews the penthouse sky tv mini apartment floor to ceiling windows milk in the fridge iconic building electric juicer ipod dock washing machine bull ring memory foam living area these apartments lovely apartment serviced apartment little touches your doorstep
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

A tranquil beautiful unique place to stay in the centre of Birmingham.

The minute you walk in you escape the hustle and bustle of the busy city streets. Minimalistic reception with clean crisp lighting and friendly staff.
A quick check in procedure. A very generous upgrade to the penthouse where the views were out of this world.

Clean, fashionable and comfortable apartment with great added extras such as fresh oranges for juicing, cafetière coffee and fresh milk...

Would 100% return... A real treat and a perfect perfect location for exploring Birmingham.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I stayed at the Rotunda for three nights recently, and it was an excellent choice. It was clean, modern, and had a breathtaking view over the city. I stayed on the 16th floor where I had an unforgettable view. The Rotunda was very central, right next to the famous Bullring shopping centre. The location was simply ideal, with plenty to do nearby. Free parking at the Bullring car park and free Sky movies came with the apartment. The staff at the office were very friendly and greeted us warmly every time we entered the building. Oranges, Muesli, coffee, tea, and sugar. There were also games like Monopoly and many books to read. For a busy city, I had a brilliant nights sleep, as there was no noise as we were so high up. In the apartment, there were two bathrooms, a living room, and two bedrooms. It was an absolutely amazing and relaxing stay in an amazing city, and I really recommend staying here, for anyone staying in the city from a business trip to a family holiday.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the quieter it'll be, and the better view there will be
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Just adore this place! It’s second time I’ve stayed and the second time I’ve encountered PRD (post rotunda depression).

Check in was smooth (and we were let in early – bonus!). Booked a two bedroom “Maxi” apartment with friends on the 19th floor. Beautifully decorated, clean and with all the amenities required for a truly special stay. Both rooms had en-suite bathrooms, beds were comfy, the kitchen was well equipped and had complimentary milk, oranges for juicing, cereals, tea, coffee etc, the TV had a full sky package (including movies) and of course….the piece la resistance – the views were SPECTACULAR.

I can’t stress enough – it’s awesome. I wish I could afford to go more….it’s my happy place!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. The check in was very friendly as the staff were so helpful. Our room was amazing! We opened the patio doors to find a massive white cow and our own lawn and patio area. We couldn’t believe the size of it and the fantastic views from here! We took plenty of photographs with our special cow! Our Mini Clubman Cabriolet apartment had everything we needed. The instructions provided with the apartment were extensive and useful. We loved having our own fridge containing milk and oranges to squeeze in our own juicer! We bought a mini Prosecco bottle and indulged ourselves with Bucks Fizz! The bed was very comfortable and the toiletries provided were gorgeous. I have to give a big thank you to the staff at The Rotunda, who gave us so much information and had a great sense of humour and we would have no hesitation in recommending these apartments and can’t wait to stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank NuttyNicola13
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived early and left bags with Danny on reception, brilliant service. Checked in later in evening and had been kindly upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment on the 19th floor. Bags already in room. Excellent apartment, Danny organised a few beers in the fridge!! Excellent location and all round service, 100% recommend, I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business