“London- Brighton.”
Review of National Express

National Express
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: National Express Coach is the largest operator of scheduled coach services in the UK. We operate high frequency services linking almost 1,000 destinations across the country, including all major cities and airports. For over 40 years, we’ve invested in our national network, fleet and onboard services to help our passengers get to where they want to go, across the length and breadth of the UK. Conveniently, comfortably and cost-effectively. We’re committed to providing everyday value, personal service, convenience and ever improving levels of comfort.
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Rettenetes, szörnyű, drága. Terrible, late, late,late....Rude stuff . Never again!! Just train, that sure.

1  Thank KrisztinaP134
in 8 reviews
"ringwood"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

National express is one of the most expensive companies to travel with, buses are late most of the times. I almost lost two flights because of buses being late or taking different routes without letting passengers know in advance! The staff is rude and unconcerned about the passengers. Costumer service is as bad as drivers and drivers assistants!

2  Thank Inês J
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I traveled often on National Express on my trip to UK on a business visit. I used to travel from Southampton to London and return on weekends best service and on time performance. Also when you book online you get vouchers with best deals on London sightseeings.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I'm a foreigner who need to go to Heathrow Airport from Central London but miss my flight. I think your staff at Victoria Coach Station should be more professional as well as London rail system map should be easier to understand. I ask him about duration of the bus from that station to Heathrow and found the time is not OK with my condition (40 minutes). However, I'd got info about Heathrow Express at Paddington station from my Lonely Planet book. So, I ask him about that Express at Paddingtion which go to the airport within 5-15 minutes. He said no - not Paddington and I should go to Picadelly line and catch an underground to Heathrow instead. There are not enough London rail system maps - I means some stations have info about Heathrow Express but the rest of them haven't. Even though I know the name of Paddington from Lonely Planet but don't know where it is exactly and, I think, it might be out-of-dated info because it wasn't similar with the info from that staff. Actually, he made me think the Heathrow Express is run from Picadelly line or via Picadelly line instead of Paddington! So, I believe him and found there is only an ordinary train which go to the airport within 45 minutes instead of the Express and it made me miss my flight. And I don't think the net duration from Victoria underground station to the airport via Paddington wasn't OK or too long to made me catch the flight on time. So, I think your staff should be more professional. If he doesn't really know about the rest of London-Airport Service, he should suggest me to an information center or give me an information brochure and don't give me confusing answer, false fact, wrong or useless information.

1  Thank cruciodagger
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We were going to Paris from London by coach we were looking forward to this experience . The coach was comfortable it was air condtition they had recliner seats there were plug sockets for passengers to charge their phone s the drive r load our luggage for us we went through the Eurotunnel.The journey was long but comfortable this was our first time doing something like this as we are from the Caribbean we enjoyed it.