“How did I not know this was a place!!!”
Review of Lobster Cafe

Lobster Cafe
Ranked #12 of 155 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$8 - US$77
Description: A cosy, small, warm welcoming cafe restaurant providing high quality and fresh asian fusion style food. Catered for all occasions. Specialised in fresh lobster seafood at reasonable prices. Very unique and quirky place with an open kitchen delivering once in a life time experience. Small family run business, we aim to provide great satisfaction through our quality food and customer service. Limited seating, to guarantee seating booking required. Takeaway available throughout the day and night via Deliveroo. Cash on collection also available. We provide table platters for weddings, offices, private parties, funerals and events. Please contact for details. Fresh sushi available daily, preparation needed please order one day in advance.
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Very cozy and rustic feel, food was impressive and so was the service, will definitely be seeing me a lot more.

1  Thank philtaylor32

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The lobster dishes here are highly addictive! They are delicious and the freshly made flavours are fantastic.

The only downside is the establishment is quite small in size, so booking is highly recommended.Please try to expand your premises as soon as you are able to do so.

Some may complain about the price but it is after all a Lobster cafe and definitely worth it!

Please keep it up and oh don't forget to expand your premises asap!

1  Thank AandA7377
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, warm and friendly service, eclectic and original interior, I highly recommend this cafe.

The three different lobster dishes eaten by my friends were devoured by the fish eaters and the veggie Thai curry was fabulous.

Only one word of warming: it’s tiny so be prepared for that.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Partner booked for myself her and our 7week old son for a late 1st Father’s Day Lunch!
Plentiful menu, great lobster, great dumplings. All very reasonably priced.
Service with a smile.
10/10 will be going back with friends, I aim to try everything on the menu.
Keep it up

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I came to the Lobster Cafe for my birthday with my mum, the food is exceptional and the staff are kind and attentive which made the whole experience better. The half lobster with noodles is gorgeous and flavourful - something I often dream about eating again regularly.
If you’re looking for AMAZING sushi in Leamington/Warwick, here is also great as you see the chef preparing it for you. The location is cosy with interesting decorations and I 100% recommend.