“Utterly delicious food”
Review of Lobster Cafe

Lobster Cafe
Ranked #12 of 155 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$8 - US$77
Description: A cosy, small, warm welcoming cafe restaurant providing high quality and fresh asian fusion style food. Catered for all occasions. Specialised in fresh lobster seafood at reasonable prices. Very unique and quirky place with an open kitchen delivering once in a life time experience. Small family run business, we aim to provide great satisfaction through our quality food and customer service. Limited seating, to guarantee seating booking required. Takeaway available throughout the day and night via Deliveroo. Cash on collection also available. We provide table platters for weddings, offices, private parties, funerals and events. Please contact for details. Fresh sushi available daily, preparation needed please order one day in advance.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, warm and friendly service, eclectic and original interior, I highly recommend this cafe.

The three different lobster dishes eaten by my friends were devoured by the fish eaters and the veggie Thai curry was fabulous.

Only one word of warming: it’s tiny so be prepared for that.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Partner booked for myself her and our 7week old son for a late 1st Father’s Day Lunch!
Plentiful menu, great lobster, great dumplings. All very reasonably priced.
Service with a smile.
10/10 will be going back with friends, I aim to try everything on the menu.
Keep it up

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I came to the Lobster Cafe for my birthday with my mum, the food is exceptional and the staff are kind and attentive which made the whole experience better. The half lobster with noodles is gorgeous and flavourful - something I often dream about eating again regularly.
If you’re looking for AMAZING sushi in Leamington/Warwick, here is also great as you see the chef preparing it for you. The location is cosy with interesting decorations and I 100% recommend.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Tiny and interesting venue. We both enjoyed a choice of dumplings to start (left it to our host to choose) and a lobster dish each. All delicious. Service attentive but relaxed. Will be going back to sample some of the other dishes

Reviewed 21 April 2018

My wife and I visited Lobster cafe on Saturday 14th evening and found our meals excellent (an increase price of 10% since this time last year). To start we shared the dim sum (3 for £16.50)...Mini Glutinous Rice (wrapped in lotus leaf), King Prawn and Pork Dumpling, Shanghai Dumpling and the my wife had the Half Lobster with grilled cheese and hand cut chips £29.95 and for myself the Mixed Seafood in Udon Noodles £18.50.
To accompany our meal a glass of Sauvignon £8.50 and a bottle of Tsing Tgo Beer £3.75 plus a cup of green tea £2.00.
The service was once again attentive and friendly but I had not noticed that 10% service charge is automatically added on my bill when paying my credit card (i had offered a cash tip also).

2  Thank busterSolihull