“Another excellent Chinese meal from Paw Paw”
Review of Paw Paw

Paw Paw
Ranked #64 of 155 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

After picking up my son from University we decided to treat ourselves to a Paw Paw takeaway from Warwick. Chicken chow mein, hot crispy chilli beef, satay chicken, singapore noodles with rice and prawn crackers, excellent food and very well prepared! I love this place

JamesDuong, Owner at Paw Paw, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

hi paul, thank you for your support and kind reviews, we are energised and delighted for your business. we love you long long time!!

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

As a local we have used this take-away many times and it has always been good, however last nights chicken chinese curry was the worst I have ever had anywhere, sloppy sauce, tasteless except for a hint of fat and the portion was small, although plenty of boiled rice.
My partners meal special chow mein was fine but I collected these meals as suggested after 30 minutes and they were warm not hot, and the staff were disinterested when I collected.
Something has happened not sure what but it’s a shame and we will avoid for the time being.

1  Thank MichaelCTraveller
JamesDuong, Owner at Paw Paw, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

hello michael, thank you for your feedback, we aim to provide the best service and freshest food everyday. your comments will be investigated and where appropriate action will be taken. in the meantime we are happy to cook you a replacement curry as you didnt enjoyed the last one.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

What on earth has happened here ? Last time I came I had a right load of hassle and things were poor and wrong and kindly rectified by the owner. Sadly I’ve visited today and it’s the worst meal ever.
Just look at the curry below. Oddly when I got there everything was ready or is that cold, but anyway the curry wasn’t ready at all. I was watching them cook it, half of it got washed out the pan in a rush, and below you see what I got in the tub. A tub of nothing !!
I’d never normally say this but this place needs avoiding it’s absolutely shocking of late. We get charged the absolute earth over warwick way for absolute trash.

JamesDuong, Owner at Paw Paw, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

hello roger, your review lack credibility and facts. i have spoken to my chefs and director regarding your complaint. they remember you well, sadly all for the wrong reasons. we hope 2018 will bring calmer waters.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We have used Pawpaw loads of times and although the food is lovely, the portions have decreased so much so we now go elsewhere where it is better value for money. Shame as it’s just up the road from us.

1  Thank Tour726636
JamesDuong, Owner at Paw Paw, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

hello please call the shop and speak to the manager, sure he will lend a sympathetic ear. Generally any reviews here without name or purchasing details will be treated as a hoax.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Not a huge fan of Chinese takeaway food but do enjoy an occasional curry or Singapore noodle dish. Had both, with a portion of rice and whilst the meal was perfectly agreeable, it was far from distinctive. I like the menu options and the service

JamesDuong, Owner at Paw Paw, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

hi valleygator, thank you for your feedback, have you tried our latest addition? must try hot crispy chilli beef and spicy beef with lemongrass? you will love it!!