“Thundermerc nailed the review previously ”
Review of Warwick Spice

Warwick Spice
Ranked #15 of 155 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$20 - US$31
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

As a local I agree with Thundermerc. You can’t really go wrong here, only on a rare occasion have I had a bad curry. The portions are certainly smaller than Castle Balti, but the curry in my opinion is better quality.
If you combine Castle Balti Naan (huge) with Warwick Spice curry, winner.

Ahad S, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Spice, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear The_Goats_Warwick,

Thank you for a lovely review.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy our quality of food and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Since my last review I have become a regular at this restaurant. I am very fussy about Indian food and this is without doubt the best Indian restaurant I have been to in a long time. Food is always excellent, staff are very welcoming, prices are good and really there is nothing I can say that is detrimental about this restaurant. Try it - you certainly won’t be disappointed.

Dear kathy212015,

Thank you for a great review and rating!

We are so pleased to hear we have been able to satisfy your taste and that you find us to be 'the best Indian restaurant' that you have been to in a long time!

We are very happy that you enjoy our food, service and prices and are delighted to have your recommendation.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This is on of the best Indian restaurants in the Warwick/ Leamington area.
The curries are spot on full of flavour.
There are just a couple of things that I have to mention that could require a little tweak .
Some of the take away tubs are far from full and the naans are also a little on the small side.
But it is still one of the best ... if you got the curry from here and the rice and naans from the castle Balti you would never have to look back

Dear thundermerc,

Thank you for leaving us a great review.

We are so pleased to find that you consider Warwick Spice to be one of the best Indian restaurants in the area and we are happy to hear that you enjoy our flavours!

We are sorry to hear that you find our tubs to be not filled enough and our naan to be small. All comments are very valuable to us to help us provide the best possible service.

We hope to provide you with many more tasty dishes soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

... hadn't been for while - but thought I'd try again as a friend said he'd had a good experience. Went on a Thursday evening expecting it to be relatively quiet, but it was packed and lots of take-aways on order. Fair enough - had to wait a while for a table, ended up in middle of room getting full blast of cold air every time door was opened. Hey ho. Service was fine and all the staff were friendly and helpful, especially given how busy it was - no complaints there.
Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the food. It was like the comedy sketch - I want the blandest food you've got !!! It really was some of the dreariest, depressing food I've eaten for a long time!
I had tandoori mixed starter - which could have been from any continent - the least likely being Asia ! In fairness the two lamb pieces had had a passing acquaintance with some spices ! My main course was advertised as achari with a 'hot' advisory symbol. My morning porridge was spicier and hotter !! I didn't think it was possible to make such a tasteless sauce - the ASA should be contacted !! Pot noodle is tastier !
The wifes was slightly better - her mild curry was tastier than mine ! Overall, a poor return for £50 .......................

1  Thank Crakr

Dear Crakr,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. As you may have experienced on earlier visits, this is not a norm for us. We strive to provide a great dining experience for all of our customers - delicious food, a helpful service and a great atmosphere. We are very sorry that on this occasion you were dissapointed and found our food to be bland.

We take all feedback into careful consideration to allow us to make any possible improvements to our service.

We hope that you will visit us again for a much better experience.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

great place to get a take away from - my wife and i have been enjoying weekly meals from here for the last 18 months. Decent prices and good sized mains.

Dear thomas1986286,

We are pleased to hear that yourself and your wife have enjoyed many meals from us over the past 18 months. We love nothing more than providing a great meal for our customers and we are very grateful to have such loyal customers.