“Excellent Indian !”

Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Best of Indian and Balti Cuisine in the Heart of Warwick" BYO - Bring Your Own Beer & Wine Free Delivery Within 3 mile radius. 10% Discount on Collections.
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We attended here as a part of a group of eight for a saturday evening supper. We were met by very welcoming and polite staff. They were considerate enough to advise us of a very large party and to order swiftly which we did and we did receive our meals piping hot and on time. the food was delicious and I think we all enjoyed our night. You can take your own alcohol which makes a very cheap night. Very good Indian food.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent service and the food was top notch. Very busy for a Wednesday night so that is a very good indication. My new local when here on business.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We have dined at the Castle Balti over many years. However, visited yesterday and found the staff to be very disorganised forgetting one of our starters, and noticed this happening to other diners.
The Starter was smaller than usual and the main Nargissi dish was very poor. we had to search for the shredded bits of chicken unlike the chunks that used to be included. To top the evening I was very unwell when I returned home.
We will not be returning again I'm afraid to say.

2  Thank OnAir604139
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews, but I just feel that for this place i need to! great food. we've got the Ultimate Special Balti. big portions and very very tasty. the nan is huge and really good. i would highly recommend Castle Balti to anyone visiting Warwick. you deffinetly get your moneys worth+++

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Huge delicious portions. Take your own wine. Always packed. Staff friendly efficient. Highly recommended.