“Perfect pastry”
Review of The Cornish Bakery

The Cornish Bakery
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Came here for a light snack and I was so impressed by the baking. I had the chocolate twist and my boyfriend had the steak pastry, and we were so impressed by the lightness of it. I would definitely recommend going there for your pastries and wish I lived closer so I could go more regularly!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I visited with some friends on our search for something nice and traditional to eat. I like cornish pasties and these ones were really good. I found staff was particularly nice and this was a plus for the nice atmosphere in the shop. Simple nice decor, friendly staff, yummy pies! Nothing more, nothing less.
Benedict served us and made us feel very welcome by being really nice, polite and attentive.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are glad to hear that you particularly liked our traditional Cornish pasty. Just to let you know that we won gold medal for our traditional Cornish pasty in 2013 and we are so proud of all our freshly baked products in our shops.

Customers like you inspires us to do well everyday. Thank you so much.

See you soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Really good experience here, the two girls that served me, Hannah and Frankie were really friendly and polite. Excellent customer service and atmosphere

Hi,

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience in our shop. Hannah and Frankie are particularly elated by your very kind comments about their customer service skills. Their smiles were up to their ears when I told them about you.

I would like to personally thank you for inspiring my team members and motivating them with your appreciation of their hard work. We will keep working hard and make sure to make customers like you happy as you make us happy.

Thank you so much.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

First time back in the UK in a number of years and this is the first cafe I've been to that seems to have imported the American no toilet/bathroom model. A not at all welcome development. It should be illegal for a business that serves primarily liquid refreshments not to have one. Marked low on value given that part of paying for a coffee is using the bathroom on the way out.

4  Thank Mr M
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Excellent coffee, friendly service and an amazing range of cakes and savory pastries. With so many places in Stratford to stop for a coffee and bite to eat, this has to be one of the best!

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review. We truly appreciate your comments and we will certainly do our very best to live up to being one of the best in town if not the best in town.

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.