All reviews room was spotlessly clean stayed two nights tamara brooklands theatre rsc
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Such a lovely welcome and great host. Room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Breakfast is great with good quality ingredients. It's 5 mins to RSC, so perfect for the theatre. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I have stayed in all sorts of accommodation in Stratford over the years but this place is the best. The room we have had on our two visits was beautifully decorated, cosy and quiet. The breakfasts are well cooked and accompanied by plentiful coffee and toast and there is a very good continental option if you don't fancy a fry up. The free parking across the road is a massive bonus and allows you the freedom to explore Stratford properly. Lastly, Tamara our hostess, is so friendly and helpful- she remembered us from our last visit and always seems to take a genuine interest in us. Plus on our departure, we both received a chocolate orange from her as an early Christmas present- little things like that mean a lot!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank monicabhushan
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We have just had long weekend in Stratford on Avon. Great hospitality and super breakfast at the Broadlands Guest house. Nothing too much trouble. Comfortable room with excellent breakfast, free parking and only a short walk into town. Would recommend Broadlands and plan to stay again next time we visit Stratford.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I don't usually leave reviews, but Broadlands deserves one. We have stayed here a few times now and are always made very welcome by Tamara and Jez.
The rooms are clean and comfortable with an added bonus of a marvellous full english brekky! If a relaxing home from home B & B is what you're after, this is the place!
Andy & Becky.

Room Tip: Stayed in all the doubles, Can't fault any
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I would like to send my thanks to you for all your trouble of transferring me to another b @ b following the problems you suffered with your building last Saturday, we are very sorry we were unable to stay with you but it was very kind of you to go to the trouble that you went to at such short notice. I would also like to thank you for the bottle of wine, chocolate orange and card that you left for the both couples- a very nice gesture indeed ! I hope that your problems are sorted swiftly without too much disruption and look forward to a stay with you in the future. Kind regards Mr & Mrs Smith

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple