All reviewshot tubcooked breakfastguest housetown centregreat locationfour posteryogurtcoffee machinepeeling wallpapernice place to staythe rivercomfy bedstayed for nightsexcellent showerminute walkoff road parkingfront of the house
Reviewed 25 January 2017

my son booked us in here for a xmas present.we went on the 20/1/17.the first door you go into is like a small porch it was littered with leaves and cobwebs.we were met by kevin who showed us to our room number 5.it was nothing special very dated and in need of decorating and cleaning.only saw owner at breakfast and there was no way of getting hold of him(even tried ringing the bell on the front door).we didn't see any one else so I think he runs it on his own.breakfast was ok but no explanation on how to work machines or a good morning help yourselves to what you want, just how do you want your eggs. I had to explain to other guest about the coffee machine .on seeing the other reviews I think I must of stayed in another place.i did see the bad reviews but thought they couldn't be true now I knew they were.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

The owner was very welcoming and gave us a map of the area on arrival. The hotel is in a great location, about 5 minutes walk from the town centre and is on a quiet street. Our room was clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. I loved the decor around the hotel and it was always warm. Breakfast was good, you get a full English and cereal, fruit and yoghurts. I thought it was reasonably priced and good value for money. Would recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CazH82
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay in Stratford at the croft. Kevin was a helpful welcoming host and the room felt very special. Bed comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic. Great location including parking to go into town. Would love to be able to stay again, thank you Kevin.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma D
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful little bnb. The breakfast was delicious, the bed was so comfy and Kevin couldn't do enough for us! The property is interesting, immaculate and stunning. It is very clean too! I will happily go back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emma L
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Lovely guest house within 10 minutes walk to the centre. Kevin is a lovely guy and makes a lovely full english. Would definitely go again. Great pubs nearby with some lovely dishes. Great shopping. Really enjoyed this place and can imagine it being very beautiful in summer.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple