1,614 results
All reviews q hotels spa treatments breakaway club swimming pool sauna and steam room evening meal leisure facilities sister hotel reception staff restaurant staff good size spa area lovely hotel short drive night break trouser press plenty of parking
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

My husband booked a one night spa break for my birthday. On arrival our room wasn't ready but it was only 12.15 so we had a drink and booked our lunch which was part of the package. The lunch was a choice of small dishes but it was enough and tasty. After lunch we went into the spa and lounged around the pool and sat in the steam room and sauna for a while until i had my treatments. I had a manicure and pedicure and a very relaxing facial followed by a head, leg and foot massage which was heaven, Claire the beauty therapist was wonderful very friendly and chatty whilst doing my nails and very quiet and calm when doing the facial and massage. Thank you Claire you are a real asset to the spa. We ate dinner in the restaurant and were very impressed with the friendly staff and the food which was excellent and the surprise cocktail for my birthday. Breakfast was very good too plenty of choice and constantly being replenished. Lastly our room was good, nicely decorated, clean a comfortable bed, a good shower and an iron, ironing board and a trouser press. Overall an excellent stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joanne H, General Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you MarieBurnies for your fabulous review, and for the special mention for Claire. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the facilities available.

I hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

Booked the Shakespeare restaurant and walked in from our cottage,
All the staff were welcoming and friendly.
Service in the restaurant was excellent.
All our courses were delicious and accompanied by a good wine..

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the Restaurant Review. I am pleased you enjoyed the food and service. I hope you will dine with us again soon.
Best wishes

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Booking was not good over the phone, explained it was our 25th wedding anniversary but only offered a standard toon so assumed that's all they had, then a few days before arriving get an email offering an upgrade off available, when we arrived there was no upgrade! Beware what you pay as I phoned to book an afternoon tea for the day we arrived to discover that if I paid for the room that day I saved £100!
My review of the hotel can be summed up by would not stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you were not offered an upgrade on booking your room, they were perhaps not available at the time of booking. The auto generated email for the discounted upgrade is sent out to all and then only if the room type is available is it offered on arrival and the fee you see is in addition to the rate paid - not £100 less than you paid for you room. It would be the rate you paid PLUS the offer and the offer is subject to availability. Please accept my apologies for any confusion caused, it is a shame that this blighted your stay with us.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and had a lovely stay.
The hotel is a short drive from Stratford upon Avon and Warwick is a few miles away.
Used the pool and was busy with kids once but all other times was pretty quiet, they also have a steam room and sauna to relax in.
The staff were very friendly, breakfast is a buffet with plenty on offer. At busy times did have to wait for certain items.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Glad to read you had a relaxing stay. The children's access is limited to specific Splash times which are displayed on our website.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Having stayed last September and having had a great time we decided to revisit in order to spend more time in the Stratford upon Avon area.
The hotel was booked for a 3 night stay in a QStar room under the Breakaway loyalty scheme with two dinners included in the package.
As expected the room was fine as was the food on offer but yet again the outstanding feature was the staff. This chain of hotels always provides good service but this one is at the top of our list. Reception staff smile and provide excellent service and help. Housekeeping and restaurant staff also interact with you at a level which you dictate. I like a friendly smile and greeting from staff at any level and at Stratford Manor you get this in an unforced way.
A great stay - thank you all - we shall be back !!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your great review. I am really pleased to read that enjoyed your stay and that the team excelled in their service levels and friendliness.
I look forward to welcoming you again.