“Tasty and Authentic”

Price range: US$36 - US$36
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Thai owned and run favourite in Kenilworth, Tha Kitchen offers a wholly natural menu of colourful Thai cuisine. Sizzling rice and noodle dishes are made to time-honoured recipes, whilst other Tha Kitchen favourites include fiery jungle curries and fresh seafood. From the bar, a selective international wine list complements the delicate, fragrant flavours of the dishes. A contemporary, clean-cut dining room features an expansive beach mural and the staff provide traditionally excellent Thai service with a smile.
Reviewed 16 December 2015

As a new arrival in town, I guess we did wonder what this would be like as we would pass by often. Lovely surprise however. The tastes and ingredients are all wonderfully cooked and presented. Ask for direction is you can't do "spicy" Thai as they have fabulous dishes such as the massaman curry which is spectacular. We will be going again.

5  Thank Av S

Reviewed 23 November 2015

I am a Thai student at Warwick Uni. who always cook so I don't need to find Thai food outside my kitchen because every time I decided to have Thai food at a restaurant and found out it does not taste like original, yes it disappointed me!
But I am strongly recommend this place!!! Tha Kitchen is where I can find my hometown food with nice and original tasty. The owner offered 10% discount to us!

6  Thank saro_sarocha
Reviewed 21 November 2015

I'm from Thailand and I can confirm that this restaurant provides authentic taste of Thai cuisine. The atmosphere was very warm and welcoming. Prices are very suitable from student's perspective. I would definitely go back again!

5  Thank Pan P
Reviewed 20 November 2015

I don't know how they do it but the food is always great.
This time it was a take away. I had jungle curry with noodles and mixed vegetables.
Went to collect and was greeted by the friendly team headed up by an even friendlier manager who is alway happy to share cooking tips with anyone interested in Thai food.
Food is authentic and the menu is extensive.

5  Thank Relax911
Reviewed 20 November 2015

We recently returned from a trip to Thailand and decided to go to the Thai Kitchen, Kenilworth to help beat the post holiday blues.

The staff were so friendly and the service was amazing! Whilkst we were waiting for our food we noticed that the staff were going around the table talking with the customers and being very attentive - but not to the point of being irritating!
We spent some time after we had eaten talking who we thought was the Manager about the restaurant, Thailand, food etc and he was happy to engage with us and not rush us out.

Were glad we made a booking as it was a Friday evening and the place was full.
The food service was great and the meal I had tasted exactly the same as my favourite holiday meal, so no complaints whatsoever! We cant wait to return as this is our favourite restaurant in Kenilworth.

4  Thank ScaryG84