Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
Destinia.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
1,444 results
All reviews co op q park great location eldon square city centre thyme restaurant close to shops car park great stay minute walk bars and restaurants train station family room night life good nights sleep stayed here for nights room was spotless
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020

we had a excellent stay and I love the breakfast. keep up the very good service. We love the table service too. When thing get back to normal i like to see the table service stay. it made my trip in this not so nice times a lot better . thank you.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 6 September 2020

check in was fast and efficient.
The hotel itself is right in the middle of town so is ideal for night life etc
Room was big enough and had everything we needed.
Would definitely use again. Cheap and cheerful

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank JohnK269
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Check in was friendly, room spacious, comfortable bed, good size of bathroom.
Receptionist ladies always friendly and talkative( blond young girl), easy to understand local accent.
Accessible room close to the lift and reception.
Location perfect for walk and enjoy Newcastle weekend nightlife.
Would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank tonysT7698HH
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

Stayed at this Premier Inn Fri 25th July 2020 for just 1 night after my charity walk.

This hotel is part of a complex known as The Gate, Newcastle. Its in the city centre right next to the shops, pubs, restaurants etc. Its a fantastic location.

The hotel itself is very modern despite it being part of an attractive Art Deco styled building.

The rooms are very modern, stylish & comfortable. Very clean.

Not sure about parking, but right next to St James Street for very easy and simple pickup / drop off.

There is an attached pub for food / drink etc but on this occasion, opening hours were pretty restricted due to Covid19.

All in all, a very smart, modern and clean hotel..... one that I would thoroughly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ZMJH
Reviewed 24 July 2020

My business partner and I had a pleasant stay at the start of July. Great night sleep and very accommodating staff. Kim and Georgina (maybe Georgia) were on and they were lovely. I panicked about my blazer being creased for a meeting but Georgina was efficient and seen to this right away and gave me an iron & the board - thank you again, life saver! Kim was equally as lovely too who gave me directions. We will definitely be back. We were avid Travelodge(rs) but definitely converted now due to the niceties of the staff and the comfortable visit.

Date of stay: July 2020