Travelocity
Hurb
Prestigia.com
StayForLong
1,450 results
All reviews afternoon tea garden room junior suite beautiful hotel wedding party sunday lunch city centre walk in shower stayed for one night newcastle jesmond
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed here the Friday night before the Great North run on the Sun - sadly could not get in 2 nights. Room lovely, dinner top notch, sommelier great, location lovely would not hesitate to stay again! Breakfast was also great and with check out we did not feel hurried and were able to enjoy tea and coffee in the lounge area. Lovely White company products and bathroom was very clean and modern. Room had lovely view of garden.

1  Thank LMFulton
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Got married at Jesmond Dene House on 8/9/18. Beautiful venue and grounds. The staff could not have done more for us and the food was delicious. We truly had the most amazing day as did our family and friends. Big thank you to Chryssoula who made the planning so easy, accommodated everything we wanted and spent time liasing with all of the suppliers. If we could do it all over again we would definitely choose JDH.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Really nice hotel in a nice location near a park and Metro station. Rooms are well furnished, clean and quiet. Setting is really nice. The gardens are well kept and you can hear the stream nearby which is quite hypnotic. Food in restaurant is good.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Boy, I bet that title has been used a lot! And the truth is it deserves it. My family and I stayed in the new wing and it was first rate. The rooms were beautifully decorated and oozed luxury.

This isn't London luxury, but it is most certainly the best of northern luxury. And before any one berates me for that statement London has the money and we don't. We sometimes have to face unpleasant truths.

I would have loved to have tried their dining room as the menu looked excellent. If ever I am back in Newcastle I will make a beeline for Jesmond Dean House.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Roderick L
Reviewed 8 September 2018

We stayed for one night whilst visiting our daughter.
We were delighted with our room - “The Apartment “ which was very spacious with sitting area and an outside terrace - and also had a very spacious modern bathroom.
The food was generally delicious but unfortunately was spoilt by the fact that I had to send my steak back twice as it was undercooked for my liking.

Room tip: The apartment is a great room
Trip type: Travelled as a couple