Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$111
  • Breakfast included
The Vermont Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$154
US$123
US$108
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$131
US$109
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$70
    US$107
    Sandman Newcastle
    • Restaurant
    Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    US$155
    US$151
    • Restaurant
    Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
    US$74
    Priceline
    Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
    US$139
    Hotelpower.com
    • Pool
    All reviewsbunk bedsbottom bunkperson roomstag dolaundry roomcity centresingle roombar downstairsmin walkfamily roomwould stay againstayed one nightdormitorynewcastlepoundsensuiteplugs
    Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stayed here for a weekend and was very popular with students and there was Irish people everywhere so the crack in the hostel was mighty. Really cheap, close to the clubs and pubs. Breakfast was in a resturant next to it and was really nice

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Some boyos tried to challenge us when we got back to our room after at a night out threatened us cos they were boyos. To move us out of our room because we we're too noisey it's a hostel end of the day get a grip people party !

Stayed: September 2017
    1  Thank Lewis K
    Reviewed 11 September 2017

Stayed in the hostel for 2 nights and really enjoyed it overall. It's located in the city centre of Newcastle, with many locations within walking distance. My room was clean, ensuite and even had a TV, which I wouldn't have expected in a hostel at all. I had an entire room for myself and the price for it was very reasonable. In other hostels I would just have had a bed in a dorm for the same price. Breakfast is not included, but there is a buffet in the bar every morning, where you can choose from a range of items. Staff were all really friendly and helpful. I could leave my luggage at the reception after checking out, which was really convenient for me.

Overall the value for money was very good and I would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to go to Newcastle on a low-budget trip.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
    Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Completely recommend the Boom rooms, the staff are more than welcoming on an evening, advising about the on street car parking until 10am, the two girls on reception in the morning were helpful, opening the lift doors, going above and beyond.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
    Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Too many beds crammed into my room. Locker space under bunks.

Ensuite toilet and showers. Very safe.

Clean toilets and showers. Clean linen. High ceilings so not too stuffy at night.

Good bar and restaurant area with very friendly and helpful bar staff. Happy to talk.

Generally, the reception staff were very helpful, friendly, and made the hostel what it is.

Breakfeast was simple. However, I went out after to get some proper food.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo