Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$81
US$46
View deal
Trip.comUS$81
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Destinia.com
All reviews beefeater next door petrol station co op alnwick castle whitley bay usual standard excellent stay stayed here for nights comfortable room night stay roundabout gosforth newcastle coop sleep pi stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff are amazing, nothing too much trouble and the room very comfortable. Off a very busy roundabout which was difficult to navigate but apart from that excellent. Nearby fish and chips good and McDonalds on door step plus Coop at petrol station well stocked so everything handy.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2021

We had to find somewhere close by while essential work was being done to our home. The location was perfect with being five mins in the car from
us. My child has health conditions and needed to be really careful at the minute with Covid. The staff helped to keep things as clean as possible in the room with fresh towels each morning and rubbish promptly removed when I put it outside our door. The staff do not enter your room unless you request this to keep things extra safe at the minute. His medical equipment was delivered to our room and staff were always on hand to help with any questions at reception. The rooms were cleaned to a very high standard, the beds were amazing also the pillows very comfortable,I have been told you can purchase these so I will treat myself to some new ones as I had some really good quality sleep during my stay. The rooms had everything you would need for your stay and very quiet and relaxing throughout. There is a large tv in the room, hair dryer and a few mirrors to do hair and make up. Lots of plug sockets which is fab!! The room has a kettle with tea and coffee supplies, hand wash, shower gel and toilet roll all supplied. The bonus is the bath in the room it was extra deep and the shower was powerful with a lovely temperature, this makes all the difference!! The restaurant was closed due to Covid restrictions but there are plenty places to buy food and you have the option to have takeaways delivered to reception so this didn’t effect our stay.
I was very happy with everything about our stay,I am the type of person who would pay extra for comfort so I was definitely pleasantly surprised at all the comfort and the high quality stay you get at the Premier Inn for the price , you are my new favourite hotel. I will definitely be a returning guest and will recommend to family and friends. Thank you .

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 13 February 2021

Very friendly receptionist but every time someone walks through corridor it is very noisy and the doors slam really loudly. The shower is not very good but bed is comfy. Default over night temp too low.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/Cramlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to get a good night sleep due to being disturbed by other guests and that you found the room to be too cold overnight. I'm also sorry to see the shower wasn't working properly, however pleased to see you found the bed to be comfy.

I've passed your comments on to the Hotel Management so they can pick this up internally and they'll see what can be done to improve on your experience.

I hope this hasn't put you off staying with us in future.

Kind Regards

Amy

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

The interior and the quality of the rooms are excellent.
The staff are lovely and nothing is too much trouble. The location is easily accessible and has a Beefeater, McDonald’s and garage on site. The premier is situated on a busy roundabout, but with the windows closed you can’t hear the traffic.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2020

Thank you to,all the staff at the Cramlington Premier Inn. We booked to stay three nights Sunday to Wednesday. Upon arrival we were greeted by a lovely Lady called Carol, who made us feel very welcome . The room was very clean and what made us feel safer was that no one came into our room throughout our stay. we will be back.keep up the good work. Carol hope you have a good holiday, you deserve it.

Date of stay: October 2020