Very nice hotel, near to coach/train stations, in the City Centre.
Nice friendly staff (especially the American chap). Also good breakfasts included.
Quite and modern.
We had a few minor troubles with the air con, but that was a small niggle in an otherwise great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre hotel is located near Newcastle Central Station, a short stroll from the city centre's cosmopolitan shops, bars and restaurants. Express Start buffet breakfast which is always included with a choice of both hot and continental items. Getting out and about in Newcastle is a breeze thanks to our proximity to the A1 and train and metro services from the station 300 metres away. Our convenient city-centre location, a short walk from historic St Nicholas Cathedral, makes us a good base for sightseeing. Stroll across the sweeping Gateshead Millennium Bridge for a night out in the Arts Quarter's hip bars and restaurants and head to the huge MetroCentre 3 miles away for hundreds more shopping and entertainment options. After a day's sightseeing, unwind over drinks in Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre's contemporary bar and update your social media on the free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Holiday Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Holiday Inn