Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Trip.comUS$39
ZenHotels.comUS$39
Destinia.comUS$40
TripadvisorUS$39
All reviews south shields family room busy road budget hotel bed was very comfortable would stay again pleasant stay excellent value for money excellent stay city centre greggs kayleigh reception newcastle motorway fi
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2021

I stayed her due to being in the area for business. The stay couldn’t of been more pleasant. Every time I passed, the staff were cleaning the doors, handles which is great for the risk of covid at the moment. Very covid compliant. Special shout out to Kayleigh, Melanie & Adam who were brilliant throughout my stay. Would highly recommend this hotel & the great staff.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JackDene10
The Social Media Team UK, General Manager at Travelodge Newcastle Whitemare Pool, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Thank you for sharing your helpful review of our Newcastle Whitemare Pool Travelodge, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your positive experience with us.

We encourage our hotel to work hard towards providing the best experience possible for our guests, so we are delighted to hear that our team member was able to make your stay more enjoyable.

We aim to provide a great stay to our guests and we will continue to do so by making the most of customer feedback.

Thank you for your kind comments, we hope to see you again soon. - Zack from The Social Media Team

Reviewed 2 November 2020

My boyfriend and I booked to stay here 2 hours before check in- very last minute and everything was perfect. The lady on the desk couldn't have been more helpful and gave lots of options for breakfast and tea given the covid circumstances.

Everywhere was extremely clean, very close to motorway making it easy to find. However this made it quite noisy at night but not too much to stop from sleeping.

Would definitley recommend anyone needing a cheap last minute stay.

Thank you!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 565mollyL
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

Second time staying here, I was at first worried about safety before my stay with the current pandemic, but staff went the extra mile to ensure our safety concerns were eased, calling before our stay and explaining the measures that are now in place to keep us safe from covid 19. It was nice to see this in practice when I arrived for my stay. Staff as always were fantastic.
We'll be back.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank U1276OVmichellew
Reviewed 31 August 2020

Room was great only problem was wifi is not free as advertised it's free for 30 mins then you have to pay for it the only downside to the stay one other thing to mention the staff were very good friendly and attentive

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank privatemassam
Reviewed 24 August 2020

I went to 3 rooms and all had pubic hair in the baths.Considering it is post covid I expected better,expected a clean bath. I respected you wanted myself and wife to wear a face mask. And I didn't have ago at the reception lady but I expected better. The rooms cleaner obviously hasn't done her job properly. And I had to go else where after travelling over 3 hours.

Date of stay: August 2020