Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$58
eDreamsUS$58
HurbUS$61
Trip.comUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
getaroom.comUS$65
3,595 results
All reviews train station city centre business trip car park ideal location lovely hotel would stay again min walk reception staff good nights sleep stayed for one night saturday night comfy bed arena newcastle concert stags
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

The hotel is very central and walking distance to shops and restaurants, it was clean, comfortable and spacious, both the reception and lounge area as well as the room. I was a bit worried after reading previous reviews re cleanliness but there was nothing to worry about, all was very clean. Ive always had the habit to eipe down drawers, handles and specially remotes, years before covid so none of this bothers my husband and i...we just did our bit as always...Bathroom was dated yes but who goes on a city break to be that concerned about how modern a bathroom is?? It was the right size and all working as it should...loved the power shower and never had any problems with hot water...the only problem for us was the fact that the room was very warm despite being quite cold in Newcastle and the quilt was very warm...and no air con...a fan is procided but doesn't really help with the heat and it is quite noisy...so no matter how comfy the bed was and how quiet it was we didn't sleep well due to the heat...otherwise no complaints...as part of our rewards programme we enjoyed a costa coffee and a dessert on both days we were there...and its not a sachet Costa, unlike a previous review stated...dont let all the negative comments spoil your prospects of staying here, as it almost did for us.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank ganchim
Lorna McShane, Other at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2020

Dear ganchim,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will ensure your feedback is passed on to the rest of the team.

We hope to see you again soon on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2020

DONT STAY HERE A total $h!t hole wouldn’t advise to sen my pet dog to this $hit hole no hot water radiators broken no air conditioning no free upgrade promised staff very very very vulgar rude and genuinely downright flippant unfriendly and most of all dirty untidy looking individuals with no respect for any customer whatsoever.
The king room was not fit for a King Charles spaniel. I REPEAT DONT STAY HERE.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Lorna McShane, Other at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2020

Dear Deacy72,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, I'm sorry to hear about your experience during your recent stay with us. We strive to ensure that all our guests are looked after while they are with us and regrettably on this occasion we have let you down.

We are not in the business of disappointing our guests and we will endeavor to improve our service. If you wish to discuss this matter further please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel directly.

Reviewed 5 September 2020

Stayed at the Jurys Saturday 29th August 2020. Check in was fairly quick even with a queue. I got a very good rate when i booked. The room was fine barring the cold tap on the bath didn't work so could have 3rd degree burns. Should i need to return to Newcastle then i would consider the Jurys inn again and would stay here again

1  Thank Nigel R

Dear Nigel R,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for your constructive feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and do hope to see you again soon.

Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

We paid £39 to stay here for one night on August bank holiday. The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating and the bar area was okay for a quick drink before going out. The hotel is a bit outdated overall, particular the corridors and bathroom we had- shower was powerful but needs renovating as it looks old and tired. Bed was comfortable and we had surprisingly a good nights sleep which we didn’t expect, due to the amount of rowdy younger groups of people staying here for a night out. Overall decent for the price but not a 4* hotel. I would say comparable to travelodges which are cheaper than here, so may be best to look elsewhere.

1  Thank michaeljr970

Dear michaeljr970,

Many thanks for sharing your recent experience at Jurys Inn Newcastle. I am very sorry to hear that we didn't meet all your expectations this time. Your comments have been shared with my management team to ensure this doesn't happen again. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.

Lorna McShane,

Reviewed 30 August 2020

Me and my partner stayed for one night on august 29th. Our first night out without our three young children.
The hotel and staff where all lovely and room was very clean. However, throughout the night we where woken up by a group of people who where also staying there. Arguing in the hall way, slamming doors, banging on the walls for about 3 hours. Then at about 4.00 me and my partner woke up to someone outside of our door arguing with someone else. The door was basically getting slammed shut through the entire night. We did try to call down to reception using the phone in the room but it just kept ringing through with no answer and we had zero signal on our phones in the room. We also didnt want to go down to reception passing the said people who where doing this. With no luck we just hoped for the best and tried to get some sleep. We are aware it was bank holiday weekend but the noise was ridiculous. If you are wanting to have a quiet night away with your partner I really wouldnt reccomend here on a weekend. Especially if you have young children with you. Although the hotel was lovely and clean, we are really disappointed at the very little sleep we got and that ae couldnt contact anyone from using the phone.

Dear chloecB6404MQ,

Thank you for taking time in reviewing your recent visit with us. I am very disappointed to read your comments. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I have already forwarded your feedback to the manager to investigate. This is not the level of service we aim to provide to our guests. Please be assured that we will ensure corrective measures are in place to ensure a future occurrence is not repeated. I want to apologise again for the inconvenience and look forward to welcome you back in near future for an improved experience. Kind Regards, Lorna McShane, Deputy General Manager