Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
PricelineUS$83
eDreamsUS$83
getaroom.comUS$93
3,595 results
All reviews train station city centre business trip car park ideal location lovely hotel would stay again min walk reception staff good nights sleep stayed for one night saturday night comfy bed arena newcastle concert stags
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

Excellent service, awesome breakfast, very spacious rooms, close to the railway station, always available taxi service. I haven’t stayed at Jury’s inn before but Will definitely be staying here again if I visited Newcastle.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hotmummy
Reviewed 28 March 2019

A one night stay and it couldn't have been better.We were greeted with a warm welcome and check in was efficient and smooth, parking in the multi storey opposite is discounted which is really handy. Fantastic indian restaurant just under the arches from the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Reviewed 27 March 2019

Secondary glazing was so poorly fitted we had a constant cold air draft circulating in the room all night. Sleeping with a coat on at least took me back to my childhood. Thanks for the memories. Will not be staying again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DotDot7
Fraser D, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2019

Dear DotDot7

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the hotel.

I am disappointed to see that their was an issue with the glazing in your bedroom. Please accept my sincerest apologies and I can assure you we will take your comments on board in order to improve our guest experience.

If you would like to discuss the matter in further detail please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards,
Fraser Donnelly
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 27 March 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here on a number of occasions, efficient polite reception, nice breakfast, rooms could do with a bit of a makeover. Location is very central, easy walking distance to station and football group. Newcastle is a great lively vibrant place to visit.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed overnight with my partner, very close to bars so had a perfect night out on the quayside. Nice hotel and lovely friendly staff, only slight fault I had was the cleanliness of the room and bathroom, we found an old sock on the floor next to the bed full of dust, obviously been there a long time!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple