2,870 results
All reviews train station life centre stag and hen parties business trip central location clean hotel minute walk car park lovely hotel would stay again buffet breakfast checking in reception staff stayed for one night good nights sleep comfy bed saturday night
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent rate for three people at £90 including breakfast. Hotel rooms are a little tired in decor, shortage of power sockets.

WiFi is efficient compared to many hotels and free.

Good breakfast choice.

Hotel located near Central Station; whilst not in city centre it has easy access.

Only negative is car parking. Non on site, it cost £9 overnight in a multi storey 5 minutes walk away. The price included a 50% discount if ticket stamped by hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
G_TaylorNewcastle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your invaluable feedback with us via a Tripadvisor review.

Your feedback has been shared with the management team at the hotel regarding your experience and they have asked that their apologies be linked with mine.

We hope that despite the disappointments of this experience, that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great value for money. Clean, efficient, friendly staff. Great space in room. Great location. 7 minutes walk to Eldon Square. The only small gripe if that Coast Coffee facilities is in the bar and advertised as 21/7 but bar closed at midnight first night of stay. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us by way of a Bookings.com review.

The team and I are delighted that you had a positive experience with us.

The team and I all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jurys Inn Newcastle in the near future!

Regards

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Very average stay.
Lots of confusion initially when checking in because I was under the impression that I had already paid for the room as the hotel took my card details two weeks previously. The bathroom needed some attention as the grouting around the sink was very messy and the toilet seat was dirty.

When I ordered room service the wrong food was delivered

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Shirley B

Dear Shirley,

Thank you for taking the time to share your invaluable feedback with us via a TripAdvisor review.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Jury's inn location great however menu choices not great and much reduced as menu changed. Not particularly well cooked nor served. Rooms ok however corridor areas require updating. Within walking distance of station

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pauline M
G_TaylorNewcastle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Pauline,

Thank you for taking the time to share your invaluable feedback with us via TripAdvisor.

I was deeply disappointed to learn of the poor experience you had in our hotel and must offer my sincere apologies. Our team are dedicated to ensuring that all of our guests feel cared for, valued and respected and I am very sorry that we failed to deliver that service. I will of course speak with the Kitchen in relation to the comments you have mentioned about the food.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night only as we were going to the Tyne Theatre and it's about a 10 min walk away. Finding the parking place was quite a challenge, we had to go into the hotel and ask for directions, even then it wasn't easy and we got the last space.

The guy on reception was very pleasant and informative. Our room, a superior king £119.00, was clean and comfortable but nothing special. Bathroom was poorly finished and the sink was cracked. The spacious bed was very comfortable.

The bar also felt very corporate and soulless. The dining room was a bit better and breakfast was plentiful and quite good. However, they really need to rethink what I assume was their scrambled eggs, a tray of dry yellow crumbs. I would guess made by machine from dried eggs and bore no resemblance to proper scrambled eggs.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your invaluable feedback with us via Tripadvisor.

I was deeply disappointed to learn of the poor experience you had in our hotel and must offer my sincere apologies. Our team are dedicated to ensuring that all of our guests feel cared for, valued and respected and I am very sorry that we failed to deliver that service. I have asked our maintenance team to take a look at the room you stayed and replace the cracked sink.

We hope that despite the disappointments of this experience, that we have the
pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.