Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$83
Expedia.comUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
eDreamsUS$83
TravelocityUS$83
CheapTicketsUS$83
4,207 results
All reviews leisure facilities club room whitley bay sauna and steam room great facilities coffee machine lovely hotel self service excellent stay comfy bed rob gym newcastle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Vicky and Halley for rearranging our visit to the Village as our original date had to be cancelled due to family illness. Also, the same wishes to the lady who was on when we checked in and was there the next day for breakfast and also on request personally came to our door with toilet rolls in the evening. Thank you, also, to the restaurant staff for a fantastic meal and their cheerful manner. Hope to see you all, again, very soon.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jason Dalus, General Manager at Village Hotel Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review. I am pleased you would choose us again and that you had a pleasant stay overall. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to both Vicky and Hayley as they will be delighted. If I can be of any assistance in the future please do let me know and ill be sure to look after you personally.

Reviewed 30 September 2020

I went into Starbucks in the village hotel today and Rob (the member of staff who was working in Starbucks) was so friendly and welcoming. Amazing service. I have been a few times to this Starbucks and every time i have been served by Rob and he is always so lovely. The covid procedure which are put in place make me feel very safe.

Date of stay: September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a 5* review. I have passed on your lovely feedback to Rob this morning who is delighted.
Thanks again, Jason

Reviewed 29 September 2020

An easy and relaxing one night stay enroute to Scotland. Slept well. Breakfast was not buffet but full English served to us. Substantial but would have preferred less meat and some veg eg. Mushrooms or tomatoes

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review your recent stay, i'm pleased you enjoyed your experience overall. I'll be sure to pass your constructive feedback on to the team re breakfast. If you do decide to come back in the future please let me know direct (jason.dalus@village-hotels.com) and I will ensure you are looked after personally.

Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

I have Stayed at this Hotel before so had no hesitation to book up for my Sons 18th Birthday. Sadly due to vast changing Covid Restrictions and a recent Bereavement I had to cancel. May I say the help and support I received from Hayley was excellent and the compassion shown from both herself and Management. I look forward to when things are safe and Life a little better again and will be booking to come back. Thank You

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay under the circumstances. I'll be sure to pass your comments on to Hayley who will be really pleased. Thank you again for your comments and If I can be of any assistance in the future please do let me know.

Reviewed 24 September 2020

My company imposes a travel ban because of COVID, so I couldn't come but got charged anyhow. In these special circumstances, making money on customers who genuinely cannot travel is not customer oriented.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Unfortunately because the rate was a booked on a saver, non refundable rate this would still be chargeable.

As this was not booked direct and booked through hotels.com (Expedia) we are unable to accommodate any request to move the booking.

Apologies,