3,381 results
All reviews leisure facilities business park club room whitley bay sauna and steam room sky tv swimming pool coffee machine great facilities lovely hotel self service excellent stay short break pleasant stay friday night comfy bed rob
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Recently visited the village hotel for food and drinks with my family. I was served by Kelly and Luke in the bar and they were so welcoming and helpful. They both went out their way to give the best customer service :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alex C
Jason_Dalus, General Manager at Village Hotel Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review about our public house. I'll be sure to pass this on as the team will be delighted.

If there is anything we can do for you in the future, or you would like any details on any of our other great facilities please don't hesitate in contacting me directly.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

Stopped in this hotel many times over the past few years. The staff always meet you with a smile, reception staff, katrina, Vicky, Hayley always make sure my stay was great, the bar staff Steve, Adam, Wendy Tom and Kelly always on the ball and deal with customers always giving the personal touch.
The breakfast team, Charlene, Katie, Wendy uri etc always bright and lively even at 6:30am, don't know how they do it, they put long hours in and always do what they can to make my stay special. The house keeping staff great also, special thanks to Wendy, Sheila, Andrea etc you all do a great job and always make me feel welcome and cared for.
Thanks teams keep up the good work. A final thank you too Kerry.
PS the facilities are very good too.

Room tip: Almost all rooms are very good. There are 3 rooms with no outlook, other than those the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review about your recent stay, the team will be delighted.

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Me and a group of my friends visited the village for a night of food and drinks and the service we received was fantastic and exceeded expectations. We were served by a young lad called Luke who was a pleasure to deal with. He really went out of his way to ensure our night went well. If all staff are like Luke I would highly recommend my company to hold there xmas party here!

Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review about your recent experience at the hotel and regarding Luke in particular, I'll be sure to pass this on as he will be delighted.

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Went for a few drinks and had an amazing time, some of the staff were extremely friendly as well, one member of staff stood out, her name was Sheona, she helped me out when I had a few questions about the menu and continued to make conversation through the night

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review and regarding Sheona in particular, I'll be sure to pass this on as she will be delighted.

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service at village hotel Newcastle Starbucks!!! Good interaction and sensibility positioned in relation to the hotel entrance. Very good vibe as well with mixture of hotel guests, business lunchers , and gym members!!

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Voyager64365250602

Thank you for taking the time to post a 5* review about our excellent Starbucks store. I will pass this feedback on to Scott our Starbucks manager who will be delighted.