1,165 results
All reviews wet room train station floor to ceiling windows city centre budget hotel free wifi modern hotel air con rooms are small family room superior room excellent location short stay would stay again few minutes walk bunk beds booked this hotel
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic hotel
I stayed with my three small children in Newcastle for the very first time, so as you'll appreciate i was slightly nervous. We arrived by train & was pleasantly surprised how close Sleeperz was to the main station (2 min walk, and that was with a heavy bag & 3 kids)
Check-in was quick & simple thanks to a lovely lady at the desk.
The family room (320) was smashing. Basic, but very clean & nicely put together with plenty of fresh towels & white crisp bedding.
Plenty of tea/coffee/milk/sugar in room.
We was asked at check-in if we would like breakfast, which we opted for, just under £8 which i would recommend- plenty of choice, all self service (which we like) kids loved having nuttella on toast & fresh fruit while i enjoyed a full English.

The hotel has excellent wifi, ive seen other reviews saying it cuts out?? Not sure what they are talking about as mine & the children's devices ALL worked brilliantly with NO connection problems so dont worry about that.

Theres a very comfortable area downstairs, with a bar/ table & chairs/soft furniture area with tv.
Having small children myself we was back in by 5pm both days, we was so happy to have a great cozy area to relax after a long day, we ate our evening meals in Sleeperz, i have to say the food was great value and very generous portions.
Kids loved the hot chocolate/cream & marshmallows.

ALL the staff really are so lovely, the manager runs a good ship.
Cleaners came in every day & did a great job (even folding the kids pjs & placing them on the pillow, thank you, a small touch but went a long way)
In particular a young man who worked the evening shift Tue/Wed tea time, such a polite young man, lovely people skills, nothing was to much trouble, he served our food both in the restaurant & room service. My daughter unfortunately smashed a glass of lemonade on Tuesday night & he was quick to respond - i was very embarrassed but he kept telling me it wasnt a problem, dried it up/swept/moped & put the "wet area" sign out.
(Dont mean to go on but he was the person who looked after us the most on our return to the hotel each day, THANK YOU IF YOU ARE READING)

Our stay was comfortable, very relaxed, we felt extremely safe and well looked after.

Thanks guys, you are doing a great job, means i wasnt a stressed mummy in a new city, rather a Relaxed family trip.

Cant wait to visit again.

100% Recommend

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank familytrips280
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and my two cousins stayed here for 4 night last weekend, we had a lovely stay only thing was the room was very small for a family room and the bathrooms are not very private but the room was very clean we got clean towels every day and very comfy beds! I would stay here on my next trip to Newcastle!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Myself my husband and 4 of our friends visited for the 3rd time this weekend and have had yet another great stay. Clean hotel, friendly staff and perfect location. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Will no doubt be back again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I think this hotel is the best value for money hotel in Newcastle!
The hotel is close to the Main Central Station.
The room was basic as expected but was very clean and had the usual features you find in most 'modern' hotels.
The staff were polite and helpful at all times and check-in/out was speedy.
Security on the door at night time ensured that only hotel guests enjoyed the late bar!
This was our first visit but not the last.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Booked through booking.com for me an my two children an it cost me £175 for one night which is more than a usually pay.when got to check in was told that I had only booked a double room an that the family rooms was booked up the staff was very nice an said sit down get a drink an give them 15min.They came back an said they had added a bed into a room an offered me breakfast free of charge the room was a disabled room which was ok just everything lower. was more than happy with how the staff handled best thing about the hotel is the location

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Carl W
Javeed A, Manager at Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Carl W
I am sorry to hear that there was a mix up with your booking via an online travel agent. I am however pleased that we were able to accommodate your families requirements. Thank you for your kind comment about our helpful staff.

Kind regards