All reviews turkish restaurant night porter osborne road freeman hospital large en suite bathroom limited free parking permit holders west jesmond fluffy towels plenty of storage comfortable bed convenient hotel would stay again nice breakfast city centre small hotel single room
Reviewed 13 June 2018

First time I have stayed at this hotel. The rooms were clean and very nice. Staff were very friendly. Most importantly an item of clothing in the wardrobe after my stay. The hotel could not have been more helpful sending on my cloths to me, as I was unable to get anyone to collect them. Great customer service!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
denehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Dene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Many thanks for your lovely review, glad you got your clothes and the team look forward to seeing you again in the future :)

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at dene hotel, as we were attending an ed sheeran concert. Heidi (the receptionist) was fabulous; she was really attentive, friendly and informative.

Facilities were great; comfy bed and good breakfast.

We would definitely stay again if we were to visit Newcastle in the future.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Many thanks for your lovely review, The Team are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future :)

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the Dene Hotel 1 night prior to an exam in Newcastle. It’s got the cosiness and great breakfast you want in a B+B but the privacy/ ease of a hotel. Great value. Comfortable bed, smart + clean bathroom. To improve I think the lobby needs a revamp and there was no decaf drink option in room but that’s just picking.

Trip type: Travelled on business
denehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Dene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Many thanks for your lovely review, glad you enjoyed your stay:) The Dene Hotel Team ( decaf items are available on request ie tea or coffee )

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Staying here just now and would highly recommend.

Staff are very helpful, our dad was in freeman hospital and they made everything so easy for us if we were to be called during the night. Parking around back was ok but again because of our situation we were helped out with a visitor permit !
Our Room (26) was lovely, clean, very spacious and had a very updated lovely en suite toilet/shower.
Wi fi was brilliant as was breakfast with great choice.
I cannot fault this hotel or staff and will definitely recommend and will use this hotel again, hopefully for more a social visit and not hospital visits.

Ps, tv was great but would be 100% if up on a bracket, had to sit up slightly in bed to watch.

Again thank you for all your help/kindness.. Em x

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Loved staying here even in the circumstances. The owner came to chat with me every breakfast time she was so caring! The cost was low the breakfast was fab!
When I stay in Newcastle again I'll be staying here! Room 33 & room 42

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
denehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Dene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Many thanks for your lovely review, From all the team @ the Dene Hotel :)