This Hotel has a great location and lovely views of the Millennium Bridge. The staff were pretty friendly and let us store our bags whilst we did a University tour with our son. The rooms were good but had a few annoying bits like no plug sockets near your bed so you have to plug your phone in the other side of the room and a weird standard lamp that we had to move to give a view of the telly. The branding is quite cleaver like the wording on the toiletries but then the staff have to follow through so it felt clever but maybe wasn't delivered in the food areas as cleverly as the branding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fog on the Tyne? Let's hope not. Otherwise you'll miss the great view of the Tyne Bridge you get from our hotel in Newcastle city centre. But then, when you're staying at Malmaison Newcastle, it's the views on the inside that tell you your boat's come in. While you're right at the heart of Newcastle's great shops and exciting nightlife, the lure of MALBAR's legendary cocktails and the Mal Brasserie's classic dishes with a twist is pretty strong. And who wants to spend all night out on the town when one hotel in Newcastle has a whole floor with a shipbuilding theme and bathtubs you could sink a battleship in? It could only be the Newcastle Mal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Malmaison Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Upon Tyne