Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Village Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$77
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$72
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$92
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$39
    Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Newcastle Marriott Hotel Gosforth Park(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
    • Pool
    All reviewssuperior roomosbornes barosborne roadan italian restaurantwest jesmond metro stationjesmond areacity centrelimited parkingfreeman hospitalon arrivallovely hotelpubs and restaurantsstayed here for nightshotel restaurantgood sizevisiting newcastlefull english
    Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I am writing this review on behalf of myself and my family who have recently been staying at this hotel due to our father being in a local hospital . I am self employed and have probably stayed in over 200 hotels in the last few years , I can assure you that this hotel ranks very near the top . What stands out from the moment you enter is the staff ,you know who we are reception girls and I have to say every one of you is a credit to the New Northumbria Hotel , always caring and always finding time for a friendly chat . Rooms are great and represent amazing value for money , breakfast is a lovely relaxed experience cooked to order and delivered by again lovely friendly staff . If you are visiting the Jesmond area of Newcastle do not hesitate to book this hotel you won't be disappointed, I'm missing you guys already !!
    Rich

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
    The Malhotra G, Senior Receptionist at The New Northumbria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hi Rich,

How nice to hear from you. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback following your recent stay with us.
    It was a pleasure to have you and your family stay here with us.
    Thank you for your lovely kind words regarding all the members of staff. I shall be passing this on.
    We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the hotel and we hope your dad is well.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

A great hotel really clean, cups shining! Friendly staff, great breakfast, lovely room. Only down side, students drinking outside, but not being any trouble just having a laugh.
    Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
    The Malhotra G, Senior Receptionist at The New Northumbria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with great feedback. I shall be passing your kind words onto the staff.
    Next time you stay with us please contact our team to request a room on the back of the hotel.

Please don't forget to book direct for a discounted rate and a chance to collect points with our loyalty card scheme.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

At the entrance I was met by Andrea H, what a great welcome, good eye contact and a welcoming greeting. The bar staff were attentive and again a great welcome.
    I will be working in the area soon and wanted more info on the hotel. Andrea talked me through the different options I had, parking, room styles and rates. Its so great to meet a member of staff that wants to help and is not just doing the job. Well done Andrea H

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
    The Malhotra G, Senior Receptionist at The New Northumbria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Good Evening Jonte,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such wonderful feedback about our longest serving member of reception staff Andrea. I am thrilled to hear she went above and beyond for you regarding your enquiries. Andrea has been nominated and shortlisted for "Warm welcome" at the North East Hotel Awards so lets wish her the best of luck. She deserves it!
    I shall be passing on your kind comments to the bar staff.

We look forward to welcoming you with us here at The New Northumbria Hotel.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from our stay.. couldnt wish for better service.. the ladies on reception at varied times was each more than helpfull... the dining staff at breakfast was also excellent.. quality service fabulous rooms..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
    The Malhotra G, Senior Receptionist at The New Northumbria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We really appreciate it.
    Thank you for your kind words regarding all the staff on reception and breakfast. I shall pass your comments onto the team.

Please don't forget to book direct with us next time for a discounted rate and a chance to collect points with our loyalty card scheme.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Hotel was newly renevated. It was modern and clean. My room was large with a large and well equipped bathroom. Although the hotel is located above a very busy pub, my room was quiet. It offered breakfast in the next door resturant too. Staff were helpful. It is located in Jesmond which is close to the town centre and all the aminities. The area has many good pubs and resutants for any tastes. The negatives were the lift which was not working during my 4 nights stay and nobody helped me with my bags, room key got deactivated too frequently which was a hassel to get to the reception again and climb back the stairs. Also, there is a possibility to be given a room above the pub which would be too noisy. Saying that I am back to the same hotel again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
    The Malhotra G, Senior Receptionist at The New Northumbria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Zara,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with great feedback.
    We are glad to hear you were impressed with the hotel and amenities the hotel has to offer. We also agree that we are in the perfect location!
    We have good news, our lift is now fixed. We do however apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    We apologise that you were not offered any help on arrival with your luggage on this occasion. This will be looked into further as it is part of our check-in procedure to offer assistance with luggage and any other needs guests may have.
    In regards to your room key becoming deactivated, we do advise guests to keep key cards away from wallets and mobile phones as the key cards are magnet and this will cause them to become deactivated.

We look forward to welcoming you back. Please don't forget to book direct with us for a discounted rate and a chance to collect points with our loyalty card scheme.