Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
PricelineUS$39
CheapTicketsUS$44
Trip.comUS$39
1,652 results
All reviews travel lodge city centre all you can eat car park tyne bridge budget hotel double bed min walk bars and restaurants reception area good nights sleep excellent value for money one night stay quayside newcastle emma taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020

At first, I booked my stay in this hotel, and the price did not change till the end of my stay, so its stability I was looking for. secondly, when I arrived I met the most welcommed greeting from all staff of hotel, this is also pleasant. Thirdly, I was given very quiet room, that was most appreciated by me after stressful travel. 4) The room was equipped with all nessesary things one needs for quite living. 5) Nobody bothered me during my stay, so I was able to sleep, to work and enjoy films.I would recommend this comfortable hotel and exceptionally friendly and supportive staff.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed in Newcastle Central last weekend, hotel was perfect and just what we wanted, clean room, friendly staff nothing was a problem. Ideal location on the quayside near various bars and restaurants. Lovely walks along the quayside too. Perfect little break!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed here with a group of old boys, been a while since we’ve been out, perfect place to use as a base this hotel. Very impressed with their Covid measures, sanitiser stations all over, screens at the desk. Staff were really good, the managers on the weekend are a good laugh, rooms were clean and basic, definitely ignore the bad reviews!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2020

Recently stayed at your Newcastle Central Travelodge from Sunday 9th to Tuesday 11th August in room 1.

During that time we had no hand wash at the sink or body wash in the shower. I presumed this may be filled up during our stay but it wasn’t. Interestingly enough, there are signs plastered within the room asking us to wash our hands regularly.

In addition to this, we found small shards of broken glass on the carpet as well as a screw. The carpet was stained with what can only be described as sick. It didn’t look as though it had seen a vacuum cleaner in a good while.

We have a small dog that stayed with us, god only knows what would have happened had she found the screw or glass before us.

Needless to say, we weren’t impressed.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 10 August 2020

The room was clean and tidy but was far too hot and didn’t manage to sleep all night.
The fan was useless and didn’t cool the room down. I would not recommend this and would not stay here again.
Thanks