Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$117
  • Restaurant
Village Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$77
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Pool
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$76
Priceline
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$111
US$92
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$101
US$76
  • Restaurant
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
Official Hotel Site
    Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

2,343 results
    All reviewsafternoon tearedwood barsky loungebridge restaurantwine and dinecocktail bartyne bridgelovely hoteldean streetcity centrebit datedpublic areasbars and restaurantsbirthday treatcar parkhotel bardouble room
    Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Literally the smallest room I've ever been in, no ventilation what so ever windows not able to open at all, very claustrophobic feel. Was insulted upon arrival with the mistake that my (3 week previously paid) room payment had been declined and after corrected no apology. Paid for a river view room and was given this for a view. Will for sure not been back and outraged at the price for the size and quality of the room to be overcooked in a box room. Genuinely feel I would have received better value for money at a travel lodge, disgusted

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Lindsey T
    Claire F, Manager at The Vermont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for your comments obviously we are disappointed that you have not enjoyed your stay with us and send our sincere apologies. With limited information it is obviously difficult to respond to this review, if you wish to contact the Deputy General Manager directly, he can look further into this for you.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

stayed here on a 2 (fri/sat) night deal including evening meal in the hotel restaurant the first night. Great location, good hotel, friendly staff, food in the restaurant was good. Breakfast plenty of choice, with friendly, professional staff who provided excellent table service. Stayed on the 9th floor at the front of the hotel. Room lovely, well stocked mini bar would stay again but I would request a room at the other side of the hotel, due to the noise level from the Livello bar. Yes closing the window reduced the noise, however agree with the previous reviewer you can still hear the booming baseline at 2.30am. The hotel does have a rooftop terrace on the 12th floor, but was closed so unable to comment, but would love to have sampled it, maybe on my next visit.

Room Tip: rooms at the back of hotel - reception entrance side would be quieter
    • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
    Claire F, Manager at The Vermont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your review and comments and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay overall. I hope you enjoyed the concert too. We do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the vermont for two nights. Very nice hotel with professional staff. Room had everything we needed except no room safe, but we managed without.

Good breakfast and good cocktails from the Livello bar. Quite handy how you can access the hotel from that side too which avoids a walk if you're out and about.

Did hear the booming baseline from the nearby night spots even with the window closed, but to be fair the noise level was cut down massively with the windows but unfortunately you can't always eradicate a thumping base!

Good water pressure in the shower too which is a nice plus point.

We had no issues with parking, and had a comfortable stay. Location of the hotel is great; very close to the hustle and bustle and also the Quayside.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
    Claire F, Manager at The Vermont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for your review and nice comments we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Stayed here for one night for an extra special occasion with my husband. We I booked our room I added a message on explain how much of a special occasion this was for us and asked if there was anything they could do to make the trio that little bit extra special. A few days before I arrived I emailed the hotel to remind them of this.
    On the day of arrival, the car park was full, so paid for a spot outside. We were welcomed on the steps by friendly staff and reception was quick and ok too.
    We went to the room and surprise surprise there was no upgrade, drinks in the room ect, the room was standard, a bit in need of a fresh lick of paint, but it was comfortable. We didnt eat in the hotel so can not comment on that. As I had wanted the little bit extra special to be a surprise for my husband I didnt want to go and complain to reception. The hotel is in a great position near to bars and restaraunts, but unfortunally for the amount we paid I have had a better experience in other hotels in Newcastle so very much doubt I will be returning, shame really as its a nice hotel, just felt a bit let down and the rooms could do with a bit of a make over.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments and our apologies if you have been let down on this occasion. We do endeavour to meet all needs and special requests when noted and again apologies if this has not been met. I will look into this and investigate as to why. I do hoe that you would consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I recently held a day long training day at this hotel. Christin organised it perfectly and everybody commented positively on the hospitality and catering.claire, the general manager was the most welcoming host and helped me feel at home. It was so good I have booked a three night stay with husband in March. Newcastle and The Vermont rocks.

Room Tip: The views to the Tyne bridges are brilliant
    • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
    Claire F, Manager at The Vermont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for your fantastic review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, and that the conference went well. Looking forward to seeing you again in March so you can explore our great City.
    Thanks again and see you soon.