Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,607 results
All reviews toby carvery kingston park newcastle airport per night executive room city centre family room road noise double bed an overnight stay an early flight reception staff sauna metro
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020

My wife and I had a night here in March, and had dinner in the restaurant. Recently refurbished, the hotel was in good order and everything was clean. Restaurant food was good as was the service. The restaurant was quiet in our mid-week stay.

We both agreed that we would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Upon arrival I was greeted by the friendly staff who were quite knowledgeable in taking care of my needs and offering a great service. After getting my key/card I found it easy to find my room and then opened the door to a very excellent spacious room which was so fresh and very inviting and unbelievably clean and the new touches with the improved lighting and the Tv on the wall and also the free wifi is an essential added extra perk overall I would recommend the Newcastle Airport Novotel any day for any occasion keep up the good work..

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sheena Hodgson, General Manager at Novotel Newcastle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a very kind review. I'm delighted that you can see that there has been a lot of improvements to the hotel and that you've had such a fantastic stay. You're comments are going to serve as a great encouragement to all our team members to continue providing the best service we possibly can. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2020

The hotel is quite nice and loads of parking. Staff very friendly. My room was well appointed and comfortable. The location was great. Breakfast was buffet style, plentiful and really tasty..

Would I stay here again? Yes

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mark W

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. See you again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2020

We transferred here (long story) as unable to fly to Gran Canaria. Jet2 can only be described as magnificent in their handling of the situation.
This hotel was everything you’d expect it to be. Friendly staff; decent meals; comfy beds. Absolutely nothing to complain about.
Would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sheena Hodgson, General Manager at Novotel Newcastle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. We're sorry at the circumstances in which you had to stay but delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again in the future before your next holiday!

Reviewed 27 February 2020

Stayed one night as flew in to the airport too late on a Saturday to catch a train back south. Cost £10 to get a cab from the airport taxi service to the hotel. Check in was easy and the staff member was easy going and friendly. I was given a family room on the top floor so was nice and spacious with good facilities and decorated to a tasteful, neutral style. Bed was very comfortable. The TV didn't work but I was ready to head to bed so didn't bother with contacting reception regarding this. The downside was that a lot of plumbing noises were audible from the room vent - I could hear the numerous showers the family next door were taking, boiler noises, every time their toilet flushed and even hearing someone doing a stand up wee. The price was so low so it didn't bother me hugely and I pretty much dropped off to sleep after an hour or so the stay did it's job really.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Moeen K

Thank your for your detailed feedback. We're very glad to see that overall your stay was a very good one, and good value for money at that. We hope to be welcoming you back again very soon, please feel free to request a quiet room and we do our utmost to ensure you have a room as quiet as possible.