1,489 results
All reviews toby carvery separate toilet pancake machine kingston park parking charge swimming pool newcastle airport city centre per night executive room metro station the sofa bed family room an overnight stay pleasant stay breakfast was excellent an early flight
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sheena H, General Manager at Novotel Newcastle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Reviewed 2 October 2017

room carpet had stains and smelt stale. Had food in the bar / dining area which was disgusting and I sent back with the waitress, she looked at it and apologised. However it was on my bill which I asked to be removed, The two tables either side of me were still filled with old plates, glasses etc for the hour I was there and it was quiet!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Helpful staff at reception gave clear directions to our room and in the morning to the airport. The room itself was more than fit for purpose and our alarm call was spot on time.
Oodles of space to park and we were told that there is free parking and a shuttle bus to the airport (a bit late in our case as we had pre-booked the long stay at the airport).

There was plenty of seats around the bar area and the booze was not too pricy. We did not have dinner there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

"Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us. Please remember to take advantage of our Park and Fly offers directly from our hotel team for your next stay. See you on your next trip hopefully! Kind regards, General Manager Sheena Hodgson "

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Have stayed at the hote] several times, mainly when going on holiday, and always found it comfortable. This stay was to allow us to visit the area without driving 100 miles back home at night. The key was ready on arrival as I had checked in on line, receptionist very pleasant and efficient. The room was clean, bath mats are available from reception, wish I had got one, bath slippy after shower. Tea and coffee facilities are present. Went to the carvery next door for dinner and wished we had stayed there as when we got back to the bar the on tap lager and beer were off. The beer eventually was working. Slept well without disturbance. Breakfast was excellent both food and service. Book it on line prior to stay as it is cheaper. There is a pool and sauna which we didn't use this time but have in the past. There are shops in Kingston park where we stocked up on food supplies to take home. All in all a pleasant, convenient stay and good value for money.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I was not asked for my credit card when I checked in so assumed extras would be billed to my room as I am a regular customer. However, I was asked to return to my room to fetch a credit card to settle the balance of my pre-paid evening meal. Not a relaxing way to finish a meal...... The the room I had this time was smelly. I choose this hotel because it is conveniently located for me and offers good rates but I shall start looking around.....

• Trip type: Travelled on business