Novotel Newcastle Airport
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$104
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$77
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$125
US$101
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
US$95
US$88
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$67
US$90
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Osborne Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
Travelocity
The New Northumbria Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$104
Premier Inn Newcastle South Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
1,399 results
All reviewstoby carverykingston parkseparate toiletpancake machineparking chargeswimming poolnewcastle airportpark and flyexecutive roomper nightcity centremetro stationthe sofa bedroad noisefamily roompleasant staybreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Have stayed at the hote] several times, mainly when going on holiday, and always found it comfortable. This stay was to allow us to visit the area without driving 100 miles back home at night. The key was ready on arrival as I had checked in on line, receptionist very pleasant and efficient. The room was clean, bath mats are available from reception, wish I had got one, bath slippy after shower. Tea and coffee facilities are present. Went to the carvery next door for dinner and wished we had stayed there as when we got back to the bar the on tap lager and beer were off. The beer eventually was working. Slept well without disturbance. Breakfast was excellent both food and service. Book it on line prior to stay as it is cheaper. There is a pool and sauna which we didn't use this time but have in the past. There are shops in Kingston park where we stocked up on food supplies to take home. All in all a pleasant, convenient stay and good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I was not asked for my credit card when I checked in so assumed extras would be billed to my room as I am a regular customer. However, I was asked to return to my room to fetch a credit card to settle the balance of my pre-paid evening meal. Not a relaxing way to finish a meal...... The the room I had this time was smelly. I choose this hotel because it is conveniently located for me and offers good rates but I shall start looking around.....

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is convenient to the airport and we found the staff very polite, helpful and welcoming. The common areas in the hotel are clean, smart and modern. Breakfast was very good, plenty of choice.

The room was comfortable and spacious but with badly faded and marked carpets and rough plaster walls, needs a refurb (although the washroom may have been done recently). The toilet is housed separately and in this room the walls were stained and dirty. Unacceptable.

I was disappointed; I did not expect this standard and level of finish in a Novotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, very close to the airport and a 15 minute walk to the metro stop. Enjoyed the quietness of the location and the cleanliness of the rooms. We were upgraded to an executive room which was beautiful. Small health suite and a very cold pool but sauna was good!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

awesome hotel with very spacious comfortable quiet rooms and staff who are just so helpful and friendly. rooms are super clean and it`s surprisingly quiet and relaxed . excellent on site facilities and a large car park .

Room Tip: all of the rooms are spacious and excellent
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple