Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
Free cancellation until 19/05/21
US$105
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$107
US$87
SAVE US$20
PricelineUS$104
Hotels.comUS$105
getaroom.comUS$107
1,713 results
All reviews home from home city centre laundry room small kitchen kitchen area student accommodation self catering breakfast bar complimentary breakfast a great place to stay minute walk beans self service car park fantastic stay tea and coffee comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2021

Lovely room, very comfortable beds, lovely relaxing bathroom. Staff are lovely and very helpful and welcoming.
Anything needed was arranged by staff at no extra cost, e.g I needed safety plug socket covers as my son is crawling so a staff member ordered some online and I had them the next day.

Room tip: Highest level rooms have a lively view
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank ashleighmQ167NK
Lisa Crocker, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2021

We found ourselves staying at the Staybridge Suites for (so far!) eight months following a house fire. In all of this time, we have loved our stay here.

The rooms are comfortable, large enough to happily live in and very well appointed. As you can see from previous reviews of the property, the rooms are of an excellent standard and the hotel itself is spotless. Very well positioned in the centre of Newcastle, easy to reach most places and with excellent facilities. As a fat bloke, I do like the free breakfast.

However, the main selling point for this hotel should be the staff. They are, without exception, the friendliest staff you'll ever meet. If I were to name them all we would be here all day, but nothing is too much trouble for any of them and they have been unfailingly cheerful, funny and polite throughout what has been a difficult year. Particular highlights, and this isn't excluding anyone but I am terrible with names, include Caterina, Jason and Philip on reception, who are just unbelievably fun and good spirited. At night, Pete and Paul are always there with the worst jokes you'll ever hear but always work a smile. But that goes for everyone, from house-keeping, maintenance and the office staff: everyone has a smile and nothing is too much to ask.

We love staying here and will be genuinely sad to go, but that's all because of the wonderful staff. If you're looking for a comfortable stay in a well-appointed, spotless hotel, then I can't recommend Staybridge enough.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 1ChubbyCub
Lisa Crocker, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Thank you so much for your absolutely glowing review, we have loved having you to stay and will be sad to see you go. I hope you will come back and visit us again in the future. The team will be so pleased, they go out of their way to offer great service because they truly love what they do, being recognised for this is just excellent. Thank you again and best wishes for 2021!

Reviewed 9 December 2020

I stayed at Staybridge Suites for my quarantine when I first arrived in the UK. The room was immaculate, the kitchen has lots of utensils, and also had an amazing view. I was not allowed to go out of my room so they delivered breakfast at my preferred time and they were never late. During my quarantine, I also received random calls just to make sure that I am okay, I have all that I needed, and for me to feel less lonely. After my quarantine, they were aware that it was my first time in the UK so they oriented me on how to get around the city center, where to purchase bus and metro tickets, etc. Really thankful to all of them especially to Jason. If ever I bring friends here in Newcastle, I will definitely recommend this place!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lisa Crocker, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Thank you for your very kind words, the team will be delighted, especially Jason!

Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

This is my "go to" accomodation when I'm in Newcastle. I've been visiting the city for several years now, mostly on business & the staybridge has become my second home of choice. The standard is consistently high & the staff are exceptional.
Beds are comfy, rooms are spotless & big enough to unwind in properly.
Never disappointed with this place.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you - I am so pleased we continue to impress, thank you for staying with us so regularly, we really do appreciate it!

Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

Thanks to all the wonderful staff who’ve made me feel so welcome and peaceful during my stay. They really did go out their way to make my business stay great.

From providing a special vegan breakfast they also gladly searched the hotel when my teddy bear embarrassingly got swept up in some laundry! They were so lovely about it and immediately found him. Thanks so much again for being such excellent hosts and a peaceful stay.

C x

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we really do appreciate it! I will pass on your comments to the team, thanks again!