Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
Booking.comUS$100
eDreamsUS$100
1,710 results
All reviews home from home one bedroom suite city centre laundry room small kitchen kitchen area student accommodation self catering breakfast bar secure parking complimentary breakfast millennium bridge a great place to stay beans self service car park fantastic stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2020

I stayed at Staybridge Suites for my quarantine when I first arrived in the UK. The room was immaculate, the kitchen has lots of utensils, and also had an amazing view. I was not allowed to go out of my room so they delivered breakfast at my preferred time and they were never late. During my quarantine, I also received random calls just to make sure that I am okay, I have all that I needed, and for me to feel less lonely. After my quarantine, they were aware that it was my first time in the UK so they oriented me on how to get around the city center, where to purchase bus and metro tickets, etc. Really thankful to all of them especially to Jason. If ever I bring friends here in Newcastle, I will definitely recommend this place!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lisa Crocker, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Thank you for your very kind words, the team will be delighted, especially Jason!

Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

This is my "go to" accomodation when I'm in Newcastle. I've been visiting the city for several years now, mostly on business & the staybridge has become my second home of choice. The standard is consistently high & the staff are exceptional.
Beds are comfy, rooms are spotless & big enough to unwind in properly.
Never disappointed with this place.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you - I am so pleased we continue to impress, thank you for staying with us so regularly, we really do appreciate it!

Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

Thanks to all the wonderful staff who’ve made me feel so welcome and peaceful during my stay. They really did go out their way to make my business stay great.

From providing a special vegan breakfast they also gladly searched the hotel when my teddy bear embarrassingly got swept up in some laundry! They were so lovely about it and immediately found him. Thanks so much again for being such excellent hosts and a peaceful stay.

C x

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we really do appreciate it! I will pass on your comments to the team, thanks again!

Reviewed 20 November 2020

I really enjoyed my stay at Staybridge Newcastle. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the staff is lovely and helpful, easy access to all amenities and site seeing. On-site parking, 24 hours cantine, they're considering COVID-19 restrictions very seriously.

Room tip: Higher floors are less noisy
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lisa Crocker, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate it. We have taken our response to Covid-19 very seriously, whilst maintaining our friendly approach, I am so pleased it shows. Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

When we were allowed to me and my partner decided to get out of our home town and stay here for few nights again in August.
Staff were all very welcoming and as lovely as ever!
Breakfast was pre packed and hassle free
Everywhere was clean and we both felt very safe
It was the perfect base for us to explore the Northumberland coast through the day and then to relax in an evening.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to welcoming you again when we are able to.