“Excellent”
other traveller has booked this property
Lounge 2 Lounge 3
Lounge 3
Main Bedroom 1
Main Bedroom 2
Kitchen 1
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

juarezz20...
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 June 2018 for a stay in June 2017

Stayed in this apartment for 2 weeks. I had lived before with my family in another apartment from properties unique, which encouraged me to stay again with them. This time in a smaller apartment, as I was traveling solo. The only difference I realized was the size of the apartment, since customer service, amenities and decoration was just as amazing as the previous one.

Friars Gate location is awesome, Properties Unique’s staff too. If you’re looking for a very nice place to stay, I recommend this one.

Date of stay: June 2017
31 Jul 2018
Dear Juarez, thank you again for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We strive to continually deliver a service of excellence and we are delighted to hear that, as a returning guest, you continue to enjoy our service. Thank you again Juarez for choosing to stay with us at Properties Unique!
Voyager76...
“Perfectly Awesome City Centre Flat!”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This is a VERY special flat, perfect in every way! I stayed for 2 months (Dec/Jan 2018) and it felt like home. Beautifully appointed with everything you would need, and perfect for work and entertaining. Lovely balcony faces the iconic Blackfriars Restaurant in the former refectory of a friary, dating from 1239. Safe and secure building. Location, location, location! Just a short walk to City Centre, Chinatown, St. James Park (Howay the Lads!), Central Station, loads of shopping, restaurants, entertainment and multiple metro and bus stops. I may have found my home away from home here! Vivien and her staff could not have been more gracious, professional and helpful. I felt so welcomed and comfortable from day one. This flat offered everything I needed, and more than I anticipated. Perfectly lovely! I can't imagine staying anywhere else, and am looking forward to returning. Many thanks to Vivien and all, for making my stay a wonderful experience!

Date of stay: December 2017
9 Apr 2018
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words.
It is very much appreciated.

From all at Properties Unique.
Emily W
“Lovely, Clean, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Booked these apartments for some gentlemen doing work in the area, the first thing I noticed was the excellent service and price. The lads loved the apartments, they were clean, inviting and well put together.

Date of stay: June 2017
Your age range 25-34
29 Jun 2017
Thank you very much for your Review Emily, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
MikeAmann
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

From my initial enquiry to checking out I could not have asked for more - fabulous apartment, outstanding customer service, will definitely use again.

Date of stay: May 2017
28 Jun 2017
Thank you very much for your Review Mike. We shall look forward to welcoming you back to one of our apartments, should you require accommodation again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.