See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2016

The room matched very well with the value of the money that I paid for. There is nothing to complain about the bed and the bedding. I was very comfortable with them. However, I wonder if the hotel attendants checked the tea/coffee making utensils prior to my occupancy. The kettle has dust which seemed to have piled up for days if not weeks or months. Also, the mugs had not been cleaned since the previous users. If the policy is that users should clean these utensils before checking out, then there should be a notice in the rooms indicating so, but I doubt if this can effectively be implemented.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Wish I'd looked at reviews on here before staying. Used hotel for a place to crash after a night out. Slept in clothes. Didn't dare shower in the morning, filthy. Shower hadn't been cleaned or even wiped down. Just a really unclean room. Everywhere I inspected was dirty. - room number 4.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank ToniConduct
Reviewed 29 February 2016

The place was tired and shabby looking. Asked for a wine list and was shown a few bottles stored in the fridge...Blossom Hill, no thank you. Not an extensive beer list and no peanuts or snacks (sold out we were told). Overall a very bland pub.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HollisterRanchGirl
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Stayed for two nights, no frills, towels like sandpaper, no remote for tv. Shower a bit dodgy.
However it was value for money. Beds comfy, cosy, close to bus and quiet.
Have paid a lot more for a lot less.
Not for families.

Room Tip: Room in the back section probably quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Pepperpot14
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

We've stayed in some bad place while working away , I can honestly say this is a best one of we have had the great fortune of staying ! As we've found the food is brilliant for the money we paid the staff are very help & friendly indeed. I recommend this B&B to anyone it's within a sort distance all good transport bus an train stations , that's not forget the lovely Guildford & all thing you could do here check it out.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business