“You get what you pay for.”
Review of Holroyd Arms

Holroyd Arms
Ranked #16 of 21 Guildford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Stayed for two nights, no frills, towels like sandpaper, no remote for tv. Shower a bit dodgy.
However it was value for money. Beds comfy, cosy, close to bus and quiet.
Have paid a lot more for a lot less.
Not for families.

Room Tip: Room in the back section probably quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Pepperpot14

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

We've stayed in some bad place while working away , I can honestly say this is a best one of we have had the great fortune of staying ! As we've found the food is brilliant for the money we paid the staff are very help & friendly indeed. I recommend this B&B to anyone it's within a sort distance all good transport bus an train stations , that's not forget the lovely Guildford & all thing you could do here check it out.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Arrived 4/7/15 for one night only. Taken to a room in the annex, number one, and it was all we could ask for. Clean throughout just as good, if not better than a lot of hotels we have stayed in. Bed very comfortable, bathroom spotless bedding looked new! Lisa made us feel very much at home, and included us with her friends and customers, offering us a free barbecue if we wanted to join them. Music on in the evening in the bar, but not obtrusive, enjoyable actually. We slept with our Windows open all night and had no disturbance at all. Didn't stop for breakfast as we were leaving very early, but was offered the early meal anyway! First time there but we just hope it won't be the last! Wish there were more Lisa's in this world - she was absolutely fantastic. Here's to you Lisa, see you again in the future. By the way, my husband and I are nearly 70! Not youngsters.

Room Tip: Good service throughout I would have thought any room would be fine, we were in number one. Very pr...
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zoecasey
An EasyToBook.com traveler
Dover kent
Reviewed 29 June 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank An EasyToBook.com traveler
Reviewed 31 May 2015

I have never been to Guildford and am a little bit of a snob as in clean well dressed polite I thoroughly enjoyed myself bar staff food and managers Lisa and Andy Hamilton also the locals. Seriously go there don't believe everything you read mine too. Experience it first hand

Room Tip: The name say it all
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple