“Friendly staff”

Wasabi Asian Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I go here every couple of months and always enjoy the food. The staff has always been very friendly and quick service. It’s never been too busy. They always give us an extra roll to try. The only
Complaint would be the atmosphere/decor/lack there of. The walls are very dirty and in a desperate need of cleaning and/or new paint. A lot of the walls are black and it’s quite dark. Has a lot of potential for much better ambiance but after a few years of going here, I haven’t seen any improvement. The bathrooms are quite gross.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We go here once every couple of months. Always fresh and tasty food. Service is quick and staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times with friends and we always say the same thing.
It’s close to Bedford which is a bonus for us and the service is fine. Restaurant seems today but the menu is extremely limited and everything tastes the same. It’s good, but needs so more options with different flavours.
Not my favourite AYCE in the city.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

(I've personally tried over 30 AYCE sushi place between Nova Scotia and Ontario).

I have no idea how this place is still in business.

Everything that I have tried was either tasteless or not fresh at all. The fish is not fresh, or at least not as fresh as all the other places around. The kitchen food is super greasy and the tempura is not really tempura.

I'd stay away from this place!

Mizu, Happy Sushi, and others are much better and not that far away.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

all you can eat sushi , how can you go wrong
the food was amazing cant wait to come back
I love Sushi