“Great place”

Peking Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: One set price ,order as much as you want,freshly cooked food . Choose anything,as many from 7 different types of soups,14 differents type of appetizer and 20++ different of main meal and side. For example,you can choose a soup,6 appetizers and 3 main meal and any sides for one set price.You can order again if u want more but no wastage please.. We have been here for 12 years,please try us if you havent.. Thank you..:)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Took the whole family (5 adults, 5 children) staff are very polite and friendly and the food is good quality and always hot. The chef made meal as requested due to children not liking certain elements.

Also have a good gluten free selection and a well stocked bar.

1  Thank James W

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place, it’s a more classy/ less messy Chinese buffet however the food is brought to you! Good portion sizes and very tasty food. The venue however could be improved it’s a little scruffy

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

One of my many firsts this week. Even though it is a local restaurant I've never been in. Tonight it was heaving room only to swing a spring roll.
The menu is a little complicated but works very well just treat it like an all you can eat banquet. The staff are very friendly and obliging.
So starters arrived very nice indeed and can keep ordering I'd you like. In my opinion a more healthy way of a banquet as often seen places put hot food on top of cold or lookwarm and really not the safest way to serve food. However here they bring out individual plates with freshly prepared starters. Then onto the main again brought quickly fresh and very tasty.
But far to often after you eat Chinese you have a longing for more but usually to late, not here a quick signal to the lovely staff and menus were returned and a fresh supply of starters arrived more drinks and just the bees knees.
For my first visit I was very impressed and will return food was also very reasonably priced with bottle of wine and two rounds each "4 of us " £23.00 each .
I don't tend to give 5 stars but has to be one of the best in the area haven't had better since the manderin closed down.
Can't knock it and big thumbs up to all the staff they coped very well indeed.

2  Thank Martin E
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Booked the private dining for myself and several friends. Loved the large round table which meant we could all talk to each other without craning our necks. Staff were super friendly and really helpful and we couldn't fault the food.

1  Thank Rubamoomoo
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We ate here yesterday on a very busy Saturday evening. The food was really good, as it always is. What stood out yesterday was how professional and personal the staff were despite how busy they were. The owner went above and beyond not only looking after us but all the other tables too. Great work everyone!

1  Thank Laura Y