“No complaints from us”

Brindley's Lock
Ranked #60 of 581 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The brindleys lock has been reinvented by its new tennants, now its is a well talked about venue with great food weekend entertainment, theme nights and a well established mature clientele. A family friendly atmosphere allows families with children to enjoy there time together untill 9pm at which time its adults only and over 21s is there target customer. Its defanetely worth a try.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We can't stay away the food is so yum. This time I tried the sirloin steak, 10/10 plus my usual lemon meringue. The only fault I have is my waistline is increasing. Keep it up, see you soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly service hospitable landlords, clean. Tasty food with nice choice. Go to pub in this area. Will be back

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I have been here in the past with a disabled relative and the food has always been good and although not ẗop Notch, it seemed good value and good plain fare.
I have heard that the owners have changed, we arrived on quite a warm humid day and although the pub was not mega busy there were plenty of people eating and drinking for the one person behind the bar. He was very friendly and helpful and despite the fact he was doing the bar work and serving and clearing most of the food himself he managed to keep everything going with a little help from the kitchen staff who were also very friendly and kind.
The food was ok, but you could not have rated it any higher than that, I would say good value for the quantity of the servings if not great quality.
This seems to be a very popular local pub, just a bit more effort with the food and it would be great, a great shame as all the staff were so good.

2  Thank Matthew L
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We the family returned to Brindley Lock after a bad experience we had there sometime ago but we had a much better meal this time. My son's curry was really good the chief made it just right. The service also was very good so thank you Brindley Lock for looking after us everyone deserves another chance.

1  Thank helen l
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Food was nice, they have a good £6 'smaller' menu but was decent sized.

The kids meals are pretty big around the same size as the smaller adults.