“Amazing”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Visited for the first time yesterday and both the service and food was amazing. The steaks were better than I’ve had in France and much better than anything I’ve had in this country, it’s well worth a visit!

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank WilliamB840

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We just nipped in for lunch. Very good value for money and decent size portions. The service was excellent. I believe our server was called Bridget. (Blonde hair just got back from Leeds festival) she was incredible and very friendly. Credit to the pub/restaurant.

1  Thank Trudietru
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Came here for my birthday meal and it was fantastic. We had a mixed Sharing starter and everything was perfect- the ribs were to die for. For Mains we both had steak and I had the dauphinois potatoes as a side instead of chips, and it was so yummy. Portions are huge and we didn’t have room for desert! :( staff all quite young but very friendly and the restaurant was nicely decorated and comfy. I cannot wait to go again when in the area. A*

1  Thank reeva666
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Visited last night as a family of 4 without a booking and we all had an excellent meal ! Although the service was a little slow we didn’t mind as once we got our meals they were all superb.

Well cooked steaks and pies. All the steaks were different sizes and cooked differently but exactly to our individual liking.

Will be back soon !

1  Thank Kusuma85
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Been having dinner here every Wednesday evening for a number of weeks as a single visit does not give a true picture. Unable to fault the food or the staff in any way, very friendly and welcoming staff and food to die for, great menu, well cooked and portion sizes would in my view make three courses almost impossible to finish. A great place to eat and I hope to continue here on a regular basis.

2  Thank Fryscot