“Delicious cheesy chicken tikka naan bread”
Review of Planet Bollywood

Planet Bollywood
Ranked #26 of 593 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Price range: US$13 - US$19
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian, Balti
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Went here with a mate who lives in Stoke based on his recommendation. Service was great and the food was to die for. I didn't even order rice and I left feeling stuffed.

3  Thank Adaaam2015

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Another Saturday night and another Great Meal enjoyed by our family party of six.We have been to Bollywood many times,the service is always excellent and so are the meals.They never fail with there quality and taste.Well done Taz and the boys.Looking forward to our next visit.

2  Thank John W
Reviewed 24 October 2015

Three of us had a good night. Comfortable; friendly waiters; tasty food; decent portions; and reasonable prices. What's not to like?

3  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 19 October 2015

been here loads of times,never had a bad meal food always hot great staff ,i went sunday 18/10/15 for a meal we my girlfriend,the staff was only pleased to make me a curry that i had on holiday they made it for me it was 100% ,big thanks to the staff and cooks will be back soon.

3  Thank Paul Joseph R
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

me and my boyfriend love the food here so we booked a table for tonight at 8, got here and ordered our food .. starter didn't come until 20 to 9, mine was freezing cold in the middle so sent it back got a new one 15 mins later and one of the samosas was still cold but we wanted our main so didnt send it back again main course finally came at quart to 10, was lovely as always but now we are still here at 10:20 waiting for the bill to come even though we asked 20 mins ago.
normally the service and food is brilliant but this time not so much maybe because it is so busy but not good really
plus we want to go home!!

2  Thank Josie H