Stayed at this hotel with my family and the man that checked us in was polite and he showed us to are bedroom when we opened our door our bedroom had a four poster bed we had a room at the front with views over the garden. The hotel is in a lovely location and has a lovely garden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a beautifully restored 18th century property, this lodge provides some of the most welcoming accommodation in Lichfield. Thanks to its proximity to the M6 Toll, the M42 and the commercial hub of Birmingham, it's a convenient base for business trips.Set in its own grounds, the lodge is dripping with original features and has nine comfy rooms and a large garden. You'll also find a cosy pub offering hearty, seasonally inspired food, a great range of cask ales and a generous serving of rustic charm.Lichfield is a pretty, quintessentially English city that's probably most famous for its fantastic medieval cathedral. Begun in 1195, Lichfield Cathedral has three distinctive spires and two lovely waterside walks. There are plenty of other local attractions, though. For starters, you could learn about the father of the modern dictionary at the Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum or take a stroll through the leafy National Memorial Aboretum or Birches Valley Forest Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms and Booking.com so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Lichfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hedgehog Vintage Hotel Lichfield
- Innkeeper's Lodge Lichfield Staffordshire