See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Never leave reviews but just felt we had to as this B&B was so good. Stayed in Guenivere room. Immaculate accommodation,comfiest bed ever slept in. Excellent cooked breakfast but most of all Christina made us so welcome it felt like staying in a friend's home rather than a B&B. She went over and above all expectations, gave us lifts to town and picked us up again, even picked us up from Glastonbury Extravaganza at the abbey and took us to Castle Cary station for our journey home. Lovely walks to town centre on back road and to the Tor. Would not stay anywhere else in Glastonbury. TIP: Call direct on 01458 832520 or email christinahavyatt@hotmail.co.uk for discounted prices.

Date of stay: August 2014
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stayed at the Lancelot Room for 3 nights. Christina gave us a hearty welcome. We enjoyed the chatting during the (vegetarian) breakfast - every wish was fullfilled. The room was very clean and comfy. It's a pity, that the house is situated so close to the road, fortunately the traffic wasn't so busy during the night, so that we had restful nights nevertheless. Every time we would book again.

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank Torisch
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed at Havyatt Bed and breakfast and had a wonderful, lovely stay. The house is very clean and has a homely atmosphere and is nicely decorated. I stayed at the lancelot room which is for twin occupancy and the room looks out over the rolling fields and the magical Tor. Christina was brilliant with everything- from preparing breakfast to dropping me off in Glastonbury whenever I wanted to. I do not drive and although it is possible to walk from town to the B&B it is not an enjpyable walk as the B&B is next to a busy highway. This however does not impact on the peacefullness of the place as I did not hear any traffic when inside. The house is cool as it has stone floors and it was agreeable to be indoors during the heat wave that currently has a grip on England's landscape. The price for my stay was certainly not excessive- I have stayed in Glastonbury many times, all at different bed and breakfasts and I am only sorry that I discovered this little gem last weekend. All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and warmly recommend it to anyone looking to visit Glastonbury. Francine, London.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank francine_vandenberg
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed at Havyatt Cottage for 2 nights and wish it could have been for longer. The warm and friendly welcome from Chris made us feel instantly comfortable.The Merlin self contained suite was a delight and the breakfasts were excellent. Would not hesitate to recommend and is an ideal base to explore Glastonbury and the surrounding area. As previously mentioned in reviews you really felt that you were leaving a friend on departure.
Jo and David

Room tip: Merlin suite is self contained and private.....you have your own entrance
1  Thank davidgarside247
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Stayed at Havyatt Cottage for the night of 4 July while visiting Somerset as a consolation for cancelled Nile Cruise, it was a truly inspired choice. We did not expect a bedroom, sitting room, kitchen,lovely shower room and breakfast for £70 for the two of us. Christina the owner was a lovely lady and nothing too much trouble. The place was spotless, well equipped and very comfortable,especially the bed! The views from the back of the cottage are wonderful with clear sight of the Tor, which is within walking distance if you are fit. We are not but did it anyway.We were made so welcome that when we left we nearly forgot to pay. it wont be our only visit

Room tip: We booked direct and chose the Merlin Suite
1  Thank Catherine S