All reviews helpful lady family room other guests stayed for two nights good size tea and coffee making facilities comfortable bed short drive the pub somerset sofa wells
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

After booking the family suite, fully paying & confirming through Booking.com, I have just been called by Jeremy, the owner. Unbelievably, he shouted at me as soon as I answered the phone saying he wasn’t going to check me in after 7pm (the booking site offered me 7-8pm with no mention of any restrictions), he wasn’t prepared to come all the way out to check me in on a Sunday night! I tried to explain that the website didn’t mention this restriction & he just kept shouting TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. I’m now in the lurch, with 2 small kids & nowhere to stay tonight. Avoid this horrendous man like the plague!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Georgia E
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this B&B over the telephone in advance for one night for a family party. First of all the book in was between 5pm and 7pm so we made the most of our day in Glastonbury. We arrived dead on 5pm and the owner actually waved at us as he drove in. We gave our name and he said sorry you are not on my list. We explained that we had booked over the phone and paid. His reply was oh that must have been John but we are fully booked and you are not on the list. At this stage he said you never ever ring through you only ever do the booking through Booking.com!! He disappeared to settle another guest in and came back all flustered trying to get hold of someone on the phone. So we said there are no rooms? Then he said IF YOU LET ME FINISH we might be able to find you a room. He went on to say we wouldn’t have taken your money. I said you weren’t even expecting us how do you know you haven’t taken our money? To which he got very defensive and we left to try and find somewhere to stay. We were basically treated like muck on his shoe. I will definitely be doing a review for Travel Lodge who had no space but phoned around for us and even booked us in to a B&B in town for which we were very grateful. A far cry from the treatment we received at Millbatch Farm

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne B
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Great B&B in an excellent location. Stayed in the family room which was clean and comfortable for two nights. Lovely cooked breakfast and a very friendly and helpful lady who made our stay great. Will definitely be returning later in the year!

Room Tip: WIFI probably better in rooms nearer the kitchen.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a short trip to Glastonbury. Stayed here in the family room. Good size room. Comfy beds. Large double and a single. Decent size bathroom. TV and coffee making facilities in room. Good size cooked breakfast served in the morning. Parking on site. The only reason I never gave five stars, isn’t against the property or the hospitality. It was because I found the five o’clock check in a bit of a pain, when it was a blustery weekend and too cold to wander around. Also the WiFi signal wasn’t very good. But great if you want to get away from the internet for the weekend. Enjoyed my visit, good value for money.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Myself and 2 friends stayed for a night on Halloween. The owner was really helpful upon our arrival- arranging our taxi for us, he was friendly and made us feel welcome. Room was lovely- good value for the price for sure. I hadn’t mentioned I was vegetarian and they still catered for me with quorn sausages/breakfast which I ate a little later as I overslept for breakfast at 9- but it was nice to be catered for. Toilets clean, showers good. No complaints at all.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends