All reviews little gem warm welcome full english breakfast was delicious private bathroom minute walk original features high street one night first floor night's sleep centre of town comfortable beds glastonbury tor ramon joanna mushrooms
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We booked this delightful B&B for one night on a trip to Glastonbury. It is a gem of a find. I rang the evening before to let the owners know of my Gluten sensitivity and I was told that they would buy GF bread etc and the sausages they buy are GF.We arrived around 1.30pm to a warm welcome by the owner. We had a first floor twin room which was very spacious and and light with dual aspect windows. The bed linen was crisp white with very comfortable beds and pillow's. There was a tray with a large number of tea/coffee/herbal teas, lacto free milk, normal milk (decaff and normal coffee). Ensuite food size but shower cubicle little small but fine for our stay. Very clean and welcoming.
Good night's sleep and breakfast in the morning was delicious.
Great selection of cereal (& GF granola for me), beautiful cooked English breakfast with GF toast. I was asked if I wanted the toast on the grill away from contamination of the toaster. Plenty of tea and were told to take fruit away if we wanted to.
We left the car on their carpark all day and collected it after our workshop. Very friendly, spotlessly clean and fabulous find. Will definitely return. Thank you

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2018

The B&B is around 5-10 minutes walking distance from the High street and a little bit closer to the Abbey. Wearyhill can be reached in around 10 mins and the Tor in around half an hour - so very nice location. If you are a little bit sensitive to noise, the street might be disturbing for you (for me it was ok like this, although the window was facing the street). In my room the bathroom was not ensuite but a private lockable bathroom was available on the same floor - also ok. For me the major reason for my lovely stay was mainly the warm welcome and caring of Joanna. She told me a lot about the spots to go and it was a pleasure to be in her company during breakfast (which was also delicious and could be adapted to personal preferences). Last but not least the room was clean, comfy and was also cleaned every day - had a good sleep there.
I hope to be able to come back to Glastonbury and if so, I already know which B&B to chose :-)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We are very happy, that we found this B&B for our overnight stay to visit Glastonbury. The room was cozy, clean, quiet (room at the main road) and with comfortable beds. We had a great English breakfast. Joanna gave us a lot of good tips to explore Glastonbury and for our dinner in town. We highly recommend the B&B from Joanna and Ramon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Very helpful and welcoming, let us park here before check in time, very clean and cental to everything, just a 5 minute walk to the town centre and the abbey, and a 10 minute walk to the chalice well and the Tor would definatly stay here again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank SCopley73
Reviewed 23 July 2017

My wife and I were looking for somewhere to stay near to Wells ( for a trip to the cathedral) and Yeovilton for the air show. We were shown to our room which was a large twin with a separate bathroom, slightly old fashioned but clean with a very efficient shower in the bath. A very comfy bed ensured a peaceful sleep.
The breakfast the following morning was lovely, with choice of cereals, cooked breakfast and lovely freshly brewed coffee.
All in all a lovely b&b and good value.

Room Tip: Quieter at back of hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple