“Tasty Cod and Chips”

Pollocks Fish and Chips
Ranked #203 of 603 Restaurants in Bath
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Probably the best Fish and Chips in Bath - simple but it does exactly what it says in the bag,fill you up !!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

When the sun decides to put in an appearance we often stop at Pollock's to pick up fish & chips to eat in Henrietta Park - a real little oasis just a couple of minutes from Great Pultney Street. The fish is always fabulous & often there is a choice, sometimes my favourite hake on the menu.
I agree that sometimes the cooking could be better as the batter is not always as crisp as we'd like & the chips can be a bit anaemic.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

We were hanging out for English fish and chips and we were most disappointed with the greasy fish and chips we purchased. Will not be back

Reviewed 3 February 2016

i have never eaten in the restaurant, but have taken away squid and chips on my way home. I have to say that the service is not overly friendly and that's why I haven't ever eaten in. However, that squid is delicious.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

For a lovely fish and chip lunch with a bottle of French Alsace wine this is a great stop off after your visiting Pulteney Bridge and gazing at the wonderful architecture. The kids are welcome and we were lucky enough to be tucked away in an isolated rear room so that noise was not an issue and it housed my large family. It was also reasonably priced and I came away 'packed to the gunnels!' After as you walk towards Putney Bridge there is a staircase that winds down to the River Avon and the weir and you can walk off your excesses beside the river.